• 38(current)
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator
I too am getting Script failed on fresh build.
There is no specific mention of it in the FAQ, but I take it the steps to resolve are meant to be :

@@Check first the repository server status [see post #1]

1. Delete previous installations
2. Install repository
3. "Force refresh" xbmcplus repository ... please wait a minute (restart XBMC if nothing appears and "Force refresh" again)
4. Install from the xbmcplus repository the AddOn - Free Cable@@

That did not work for me.
Which station, post a log
For me - ABC not working. Log two posts back.
I am unable to view any shows/episodes on History Channel, but am able to view them under the all shows selection.
Any thoughts?
History isn't working at the moment
Abc now working... Thanks!
Hey guys, quick question regarding Tunlr. I had enabled Tunlr via saving a Myresolv file (which contains the current Tunlr DNS) into the user data directory on my box. With the Tunlr setting within Free Cable itself, can I delete that file in my box so that it is not using Tunlr for everything else (which messes up plugins like CanadaonDemand) and does setting the network to Tunlr update the address whenever Tunlr updates their DNS?

Tx
Nm....decided to just try deleting the file and it still works like a charm. That's an awesome addition for those of us outside of the US!! TY!
Yep if you use the direct connection mode it uses what ever dystem settings you have do the myresolve file. With dns proxy it overides the dns settings on every connection so ignores your system settings. Tunlr mode works like dns proxy but it grabs the tunlr ip addresses using their api.
Problem solved for CBS - thanks for the suggestions!
I installed the Jan 1 2014 nightly build, XBMC 13.0-ALPHA11, which got the scroll wheel on my mouse working. Now Bluecop addons are listed as incompatible. How can I fix it? I using a MK809III tv stick running android 4.2.2.
The beta version works with alpha 11 at least on Windows.
Thanks slices,
The beta addon installs but it still doesn't work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I have tried it with my vpn connected and disconnected and with the direct and tunlr settings in the addon. I tried a couple of DNS ip addresses in the addon too. In all cases I get a script failed error along with a remote share, could not connect to network server message.
Is you router running dd-wrt or something else with an adblocker?
If this is the case you should disable it, to get the streams otherwise it is not working.

If you are not running any adblocker please post a xbmc log at http://www.xbmclogs.com/ and the link here.

-zero-
@imaddicted2u
I found the problem with the new gotham builds.
Fix is already in github.
If you familiar with this... replace at least the _common.py file.

-zero-
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator7