Need A Change Of Skin
Hello

Currently using Aeon Nox but would like to change to a new skin. Can anyone recommend top 5 skins other then aeon nox ?

Also if I do change will my settings for everything - TV shows movies be the same if I revert back ?
Thank you
I like quartz, but you'll get a different answer for every reply as it is such a personal thing.

Bello is interesting.

Ace is by the same author as aeon nox (I think) but a lot lighter, although still very slick.

Just try them, they are so easy to change.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I like Neon, but I might be biased.
I use ace or aeon mq4 primarily on my systems. Once I switched to ace I never looked back. Its all a matter of personal preference. Ace is a very fast clean skin. Your settings from previous skin will not be lost.
Metropolis...it's clean and smooth
nbox
Amber is also very nice
Am a big fan of the Xperience1080+ theme - elegant, simple, family friendly!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150116
(2013-06-14, 09:10)nickr Wrote: Ace is by the same author as aeon nox (I think) but a lot lighter, although still very slick.

Ace is the same author as Aeon MQ not nox

I use Ace, Cirrus Extended v3 and Nox

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Thanks for all recommendations. After checking all skins I have to say thank God for aeon nox. The only one I would change is bello but doesn't have mouse support yet. Everyone has there own taste but I'm glad I checked all of them out and went back to aeon nox.
I recently had a 'try all the skins' session after flitting between Confluence and Aeon Nox, and whilst I'll still go into Confluence for admin tasks (just for familiarity), Bello is currently the skin of choice for general use. It has a high WAF factor, and I personally love the minimal styling.

A friend of mine uses Quartz on his RaspPi as it's the only one he's happy with from a performance perspective although he said Bello ran quite nicely on it as well.
Bello is really nice. I hope they add mouse support. Ill be willing to change for awhile with that..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need A Change Of Skin0