• 9(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
hello toyota12303

I have trouble with live tv, I can not get the channels in live tv.
Given skin does not support live TV or am I doing something wrong,and another question do you prepare update for skin or it is all for now.

Best Regards
I do not know what is happening with toyota12303,does anyone have a solution for live tv in skin.
I run live but there is no channel.

Best Regards
Hi Senna, I have the same issue with this skin and asked some weeks ago whether live tv is already supported or not. I think that as it is a mod of Immersive, it should at least have the Immersive live tv section working but... I didn't get a reply either. It seems Toyota is doing something but not really supporting his work (at least this is my personal impression for the moment)... Therefore I decided not to go on with trying this skin.
I hope you're wrong... this skin seemed very promising...
cheers everyone
Don't get me wrong... I am not saying Toyota is not developing this skin further... I deeply hope he will do since I think too it has really great potential. Only answering questions seems to be the weak point...
Thanks futuro and bakito
Not a big deal, I just asked a question for live tv.Maybe he has the obligation I do not know.
I know when I started to do my own version of the skin Dashboard 1080 author binBD,
I became tired and ran out of ideas what else to do in the future.

Best Regards
Hello toyota12303,

Your skin is really impressive, and work smoothly Smile

I have just a little bug with the Xbox script which is not working and block XBMC startup ( only way is the ESC key )

Quote:20:12:39 T:2088 NOTICE: FORUMBROWSER-SERVICE: STARTED :: Enabled: False - Start Only: False - Interval: 1200s
20:12:44 T:5076 NOTICE: Taptiles10/4/20139021592339%
20:12:44 T:5076 NOTICE: The Gunstringer10/3/2013102001205%
20:12:44 T:5076 NOTICE: Jetpack Joyride10/2/20131520032015%
20:12:44 T:5076 NOTICE: Minesweeper10/2/2013105021020%
20:12:44 T:5076 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Users\kaz0ku\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.XboxOne\system\xbox.gamertag.py", line 132, in <module>
main()
File "D:\Users\kaz0ku\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.XboxOne\system\xbox.gamertag.py", line 128, in main
nfo = GetGTNFO()
File "D:\Users\kaz0ku\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.XboxOne\system\xbox.gamertag.py", line 107, in GetGTNFO
gameTitleID = re.compile('=(.+?)&',re.IGNORECASE).findall( game.a[ "href" ] )
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
-->End of Python script error report<--
Hi - This is looking really nice. Was wondering if there is a way to edit the 'My Pins' section and the apps etc that appear on each menu.
looks like this skin hasnt been touched in some time. the skin is awesome. i absolutely love it. the only issue is, at least from playing around initially, all the tiles, pins, everything really, seems predefined and unrelated to any of my content. clicking on any of these causes issues and even crashing most times. is there something im missing? or something missing all together? granted i know its a WIP but at the same time i feel like, as awesome as this skin is, its really completely non functional. maybe a possible way to code the tiles in one of the source files? anyone know anything about the future of this skin
looks like his last visit was about 2 weeks prior to my last post. i think its ones been abandoned :/
video

new art work of xbox one ui
this is not art from the skin but from the xbox one

the video is whereHuh
video will work
Thanks for all the comments and i haven't been able to post on here in ages because i have had loads of work to do and haven't really had enough time. But i have still been working on the skin in my spare time and i will not be abandoning it Smile . I will be uploading an update shortly with alot of new features Smile here is some of the stuff i have changed recently :

I have changed the dashboard completely
Added a feature where you can snap any app/video/game to the dashboard (e.g. like the twitch app in the image below)
Created a few apps, dialogs, and changed a few new windows to match the Xbox one interface
Changed the navigation sounds to the real Xbox one sounds
Integrated the gamertag script into the dashboard
Changed boot and startup to match the xbox one
changed the animations
made everything run alot faster and cleaner

I am also working on making the tile colors customizable and will also be adding custom pins.

Here are a few images of how the skin is looking at the moment (still needs work) :

And to the people asking about the live tv option this will also be added into the next upload and a option will be added to the settings where you can use the proper live tv or select an alternative app that can be used instead. e.g. you could use filmon or TVCatchup Smile
@toyota12303 hi. thanks for continuing to support this awesome skin, the update is looking great.
i downloaded from the link on the first post, and what came was the old version, does you updated the link yet?
just a question: the new movie/tv hub is dynamic using library content?
do you plan on adding new views inside the media library beyond the landscape one?
thanks for you work Big Grin
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25