• 16(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Ok thanks!
Cheers
Toyota can you also add this to the one guide ? so that we can use the next aired script inside the one guide ? maybe you can also intergrade the app channel part that would be really nice to .
And the my video part and off course tv channel part and yeah don't forget trending

Toyota the snap bar on the right side of the screen does not show up why ? am I missing something here or do I need to change something in the setting screen ?
The trakt.tv bug is still here.

I've opened the trakt info for Wolverine, and from the suggestions from the side I selected Avatar.
This is what I got.

If I go back one time, a can see the Avatar page.
the charms bar does not show up I am using Frodo 12.2 so I can not snap and unsnap apps /videos any idea why ?
This does not work also in mine xbmc

<description>Background Visualiser</description>
<include>Common_Settings_hitme</include>
<label>Set A Live TV Alternative App</label>

<onclick>Skin.SetAddon(tvalt,xbmc.addon.program)</onclick>
there is a bug when you play a video pause it then snap it an not with the charms snap the snap when you bring up the osd that snap an then open something that uses advanced launcher the video starts playing again

an there is also a similar bug with music when listening to some music then stop listing closing it then open something again with advance launcher close that then come back to xbmc the last song you were listing to starts playing

could you fix this please?
Can somebody explain to me how can turn on the charms bar for snapping and un snapping because it seems not to work I did try Frodo 12.0 - 12.2 and I am running now 12.3 but still no difference ?

I did remove everything in the addons folder en I did a complete reinstall of al my addons but still no change it doesn't work !!
This my complete log of my xbmc http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=106198
I will reinstall everything lets see what happens then maybe my xbmc is just corrupted in some way.
Well I did reinstall my xbmc complete but still no working charms bar and snap and unsnap option
@grote345 : Yeah i will try to add something like this in to the next update Smile & the reason you can't open up the charms bar is because you have to map the window to a button on your keyboard / remote. If you open up your keymap .xml (e.g. if you're using a keyboard, you open up keyboard.xml) And then search for where it says ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)
You then want to change this to ActivateWindow(55) And this will then open up the charms bar with the button mapped.

@uthuriel : I'm not too sure why you're experiencing this problem because i haven't got it with mine, but ill have a look into it and i should be uploading a small update later on today that will fix various problems Smile

@grote345 : I've found a fix for this problem, if you change <onclick>Skin.SetAddon(tvalt,xbmc.addon.program)</onclick> to <onclick>Skin.SetAddon(tvalt,xbmc.addon.executable)</onclick>
Then it should now work fine.

@iAMl3dgend : I'm not too sure why it's doing this as it doesn't do it with mine,what version of XBMC are you using ? But i'll have a look in to it anyway and see what i can do.

I'm just fixing a few problems that's been found inside the skin and should be uploading a small update later on that should fix these problems Smile
Toyota thanks again it works now my keyboard xml was empty but have configured it now and yes it works now and by the way this fix <onclick>Skin.SetAddon(tvalt,xbmc.addon.executable)</onclick> works to !!

Me very Happy now Smile
im using 12.2 frodo
Toyota is it also possible to snap the app it self instead of only the app content ? Don't get me wrong the snap feature works great I was just wondering of that is possible to.
ImageToyota I mean like this screen
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25