• 23(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Is there a download link for this update yet?
Yeah download link is on the first page.
But i think that there may be a problem with it - i will be updating the link in about half hour when it finishes uploading.

When installing :

You must make sure that you delete the previous version of the skin.
If you are running Windows OS then you will need to extract the Assistance Folder in to the root of your C drive (C:\) - If you're on a different platform don't worry.
Once the skin is installed if the setup does not run then you will need to go to settings and enable setup on next boot.
The download link has just been updated!
Question - is that cover art in the games section an overlay now? Or do you just have your artwork set up with the XBox boxes?
Thx game section now work! But avast is detecting virus in the support folder we have to download...
(2014-03-22, 03:43)bakito Wrote: Thx game section now work! But avast is detecting virus in the support folder we have to download...

No viruses detected here. Giving it all a test run now.
I had a virus dection to with the Assistance zip file but I turn my antivirus of download the zip file extracted to the c:\ drive en turn the antivurs on again
And I did add the zip file and the Assistance folder to the white list of the antivurs software I think it is a false positive but I will now in a few days if something strange happens

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D7...oto%2c.PNG

Toyota take a look at my screenshot in the link above ?
@ADHDMedia : Sorry but i'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean is the fanart of the games ? if so then yeah the fanart for the currently highlighted game will show up in the background.
@bakito : That's great! but i'm not sure why avast would be detecting a virus in there. Does it say what file it is ? Because it may be .exe that i have created with autoit. But there's definitely no viruses or anything in there i can give you the source code of it all if you would like to look through it ?

Ahh i've found out why it's coming up with malware!

The snap.exe 720p.exe & 1080p.exe will probably show up as malware because these were all compiled with autoit and avast likes to think they are malware for some reason.

Just found out on these links below :

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=134788.0
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/...the-avast/
Toyota what does these do (The snap.exe 720p.exe & 1080p.exe) ?
(2014-03-22, 04:12)toyota12303 Wrote: @ADHDMedia : Sorry but i'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean is the fanart of the games ? if so then yeah the fanart for the currently highlighted game will show up in the background.
@bakito : That's great! but i'm not sure why avast would be detecting a virus in there. Does it say what file it is ? Because it may be .exe that i have created with autoit. But there's definitely no viruses or anything in there i can give you the source code of it all if you would like to look through it ?

Ahh i've found out why it's coming up with malware!

The snap.exe 720p.exe & 1080p.exe will probably show up as malware because these were all compiled with autoit and avast likes to think they are malware for some reason.

Just found out on these links below :

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=134788.0
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/...the-avast/

No I just like the way your games have xbox cover art in your games section. I'm gonna look for some new cover art for mine lol
ADHDMedia,

I have the same issue to but I added them to the whitlist I don't use avast
I use 360 Internet Security
@grote345 : These are used by the charms bar (when you click home) to take a screenshot of what's currently running and then snap it to the dashboard. These are optional and you can delete them if you want to but you will have to go in to xbmc settings and disable the new snap feature else you will experience errors when it tries to run them. These have been recently added because the original dashboard icons were getting a little boring.

To test out the exe you can double click one and then go in to the folder C:\Assistance\Snap\Pic\ you will see a image of when you clicked on it.

The 720p one screenshots in 1280x720p resolution and the 1080p one screenshots in 1920x1080p resolution and the Snap.exe will detect what resolution you are running.

@ADHDMedia : Ohh rite, alright then lol Also the games section will be getting changed around a little soon because when you go in to the apps section it doesn't really look very neat. - All the covers are wrong sizes ect.

I will also compile the exe with something different to autoit next time as there seems to be a problem with anti virus' thinking that it's malware.
Ok not that I have an problem with it Smile

by the way the scroll bar in the bottom of the screen in the snap part is not moving did you notice that to ?
Any chance we can get a PseudoTV live theme for this skin? Would be awesome.
great update.

but when i try to change the live tv alternative xbmc crash's?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25