• 30(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Hahah Thanks! Smile
Toyota you did forgot two tiles in the app store the two under skype xbox music and xbox video the color does not change from them

And about the pins on the homescreen is it possible to add xbox video,xbox music,games ,live tv ,store,settings add to favorites your self then they wil show up on pins section on the homescreen (and stay there !!!) because now if pin only one the games pin is gone for my own one because i really wont the real pins (all of them stay together in the pin section even with my own pins (favos)

I mean it would be nice if you good maken an option to add al the tiles under my games & apps to favorites so you can also pin those youre self to the pins section on the home screen
Just like the idea if for example take a video or music,or program addon and add the one you like to the favorites
great now with the latest version it works!
but I thought the custom tile were really customizable...
also I have again the problem with advanced launcher when I choose "my game" I go into the " add a new launcher" thing but not in my games...
and one last thing, is it possible on the home screen to have the possibility to have our lates tv show and movies instead of the "what's new on xbox" ( the picture to the right of home could be replace by the fanart of our latest addition into our library, that would be great!
Also their is a problem in the store screen, the picture are a little too big so the focus frame is out of place...( the search bar too)
anyway thanks for your work and your quick answers!!
cheers
Ok so… I lost my poster views for movies and tv shows, and all the views are gone from advanced launcher after this last update. What happened to all the new views?
@grote345 : Ohh yeah, i completely forgot about those ones. In the next update i am completely changing the store sections so that it shows content updated daily.
And nope not at the moment but in the next update i will add an option in the settings to have half skin tiles and half favourites tiles. e.g. half of the tiles will be live tv, games, video, music, settings, store ect. and half will be your own pinned items.

And i don't think that that's possible to be able to pin stuff yourself like that. I mean adding stuff to your favourites is managed by XBMC and i don't think that you can add your own button to do that. I will keep looking around for a solution though.

@bakito : That's great! and the custom tiles will be added in to the next update and i will hopefully be adding an option in the settings to have your recently used items at the bottom of the dashboard.

As for the game section what folder are your games stored in ? because i've got it set up to go to the default folder as this is normally where they are stored. If yours are stored in a different folder then i could add an option in the settings to go to that one instead.
And yeah i will also add this in to the next update where instead of trakt.tv being advertised on the dashboard then it will advertise your library.
And for the store sections i am completely changing them all now so that they show new content updated daily.

@ADHDMedia : If you have run the set up then it will change the settings to how i always keep mine set up and enable the new features. (this will disable some of the views as well)
To re-enable them you just go in to the settings - skin settings - custom and there are a list of views to disable/enable.

The next update should hopefully be released tomorrow some time.
Thanks bro [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Thanks
i eager to see next update !
Cheers
have you tested gotham yet?

an i found another crash

when you right click on an item in my games an click edit launcher xbmc crash's Sad
(2014-03-25, 10:23)iAMl3dgend Wrote: have you tested gotham yet?

an i found another crash

when you right click on an item in my games an click edit launcher xbmc crash's Sad

I'm able to edit launchers in Frodo, it might be a Gotham issue.
waiting for the new update to arive but current update works great so far
@iAMl3dgend : I have still not tested it out properly on gotham yet but i will be as soon as i have done this update.
I have tested it once on gotham and have found that on mine it also crashes at the game section when you try to open up the context menu. It also does the same with video/music library as well. I will be having a good look in to it later today or some time tomorrow.

@grote345 : That's great! and the update should be uploaded soon i am just changing around the Xbox Music section and then i will start uploading.

In the latest update i have added :

Changed animations for games & apps section.
Added animation to all of the white tile borders so that it looks smooth when moving around.
Added an option to have half tiles and half pins (see picture below) here you will have half of the pins are your favourites, and half are tiles that i have added like tv, store, settings, games, apps ect.
Added option to have custom tiles on the dashboard (see picture below) from the settings you can now pick between music apps, program apps and video apps to add to the dashboard.
The only problem is that when you pick the addon that you want then you will also have to pick an image for it as well. For me this means navigating in to the addons folder and selecting the image. Hopefully soon i will find a solution for this so that it automatically finds the image for you.
Changed all of the store sections, the music section shows some popular artists. When you click on them it will search the artist on youtube.
The game section shows popular games of 2014. When you click on them it will search for popular gameplay videos for the game on youtube.
The tv & movies section shows popular tv shows and movies from trakt.tv. This is updated daily and when you click on them it shows info, comments, similar and an option to play the trailer. I will also hopefully be adding a button to search your library + plugins for the movie / tv show.
The apps section shows useful apps from the games & apps section when you click on them it will open them.
The collection buttons on the store sections will open your own collection and the search button will search through them.
Added an option to use your own web browser in the skin. - You go to the skin settings and enable alternative browser, then you click on set alternative browser and pick the .exe location for it. E.g. if you use chrome or something then you just select the .exe and then when you click on the internet tile it will open chrome!

I am still changing around a few sections like the Xbox Music section and should be uploading it soon.

Here are a few previews of how it's looking now : (I still want to change around the store sections a little bit)

looks awsome toyota you did it again cant wait to try it Smile

I am gonna say it again microsoft shoot hire you for really working on the xbox one development you rock dude
+1 I'm ready [THUMBS UP SIGN]
@grote345 : Hahah Thanks man! Smile

I have just re-created the whole xbox music section so that it fits in with the rest of the skin.
I am just changing around a few little things (like an option to advertise your library on dashboard instead of trakt) then i will start uploading the update.

The new xbox music section shows popular artists & music and on the collection section it has your music library, albums, songs, apps, recently added ect.

Here are a few previews of the Xbox Music Section :

great job toyota i ike it

Why not create a repo for the skin you no it deserves one the skin is good for it and i think ready now for it think about it
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25