• 31(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Looking forward to library on the dashboard Smile

Music section looks dope too, great job bro [THUMBS UP SIGN]
The latest update has just been released! Links on the first page have just been updated.

@grote345 : Thanks! and yeah i will try to create one soon as it will be much easier to get updates ect. I'm not really sure how to yet as i have never really looked in to it much but i will try it out soon.

@ADHDMedia : Thanks! the advertisements are customizable on the dashboard now so you can have games, trakt.tv, bing or your recent movies. And you can pick what you want for each tile. E.g. you could have an item from your library on tile 1, a game on tile 2 and trakt.tv on tile 3.
I will also hopefully add an option to advertise apps from the store soon as well!
Hey Toyota… could I get the old extended view for advanced launcher games where it had the overlay of info on the cover? And it was a bit smaller? I liked that a lot better.
Sure! You just need to extract this to your skins 720p folder :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/viya2r...Albums.zip
(2014-03-25, 21:55)grote345 Wrote: great job toyota i ike it

Why not create a repo for the skin you no it deserves one the skin is good for it and i think ready now for it think about it

This is by far the most in depth, advanced skin I've ever seen on XBMC. This skin deserves a damn award, let alone a repo LOL +1
@Toyota - only issue so far with this new update so far is the scrolling on the new half & half pins sections. Left/Right scrolling goes diagonally. Other than that - beautiful! Got my old view in advanced launchers sections working too! Thanks man.

Also... How about a "Favorites" option for the dashboard tiles? Programs, Video & Music apps are cool but I'd love to link my ROMS and Steam shortcuts to the dashboard as well. Thanks ahead!
@ADHDMedia : Thanks man! Smile

As for the pins section i will be changing this section around tomorrow so that each pin is single and not in a list ( this way when you scroll through them it will always go in the right direction)

And sure! i will add this option in to an update tomorrow. The only problem with this is that you will have to move the favourites around. E.g. when i add the pins option it will display the first 4 of your favourites at the bottom of the dashboard, so you will have to go in to your favourites and move the ones you want there to the first 4 in the list. (You can easily do this from the context menu anyway)

Here is another small update that fixes a few problems such as mute bug and dvd label bug.
This update also includes a new shutdown menu, a new mute overlay fixed dvd label (now shows the name of your inserted dvd on dashboard) and a new context menu that fits in more with the Xbox One Interface.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9lxc27...Update.zip

(Just extract to your skins 720p folder)
Awesome, thanks! Never had such great response before. Basically customizing my skin exactly how I want it lol
Hey bro - is it possible to get this same view for Advanced Launcher sections, only landscape posters? So the SNES cover art will fit? I'd love this same view in the portrait, landscape and square poster versions. One for every game box Smile

Is this possible?
Toyota in the new shutdown menu if you chose exit I get an addon.py error that's the only bug I have found so far

And the red color of the tiles is a bit of I mean its dark red not red as in Ferrari if you get my drift
Make the red color the same as the red in the Vevo tile !

But for the rest me like it Smile good work cheers Smile
Actually, square already works with the same view…!! I just need a landscape extended view and I will be perfect. Oh, and same error with the new shut down menu.
I also have a suggestion for your xbox gamepad script. There is no way to skip forward and backward while playing a video. I think the left and right bumpers would be perfect for that action. There's also no button to search for subtitles in the alternate OSD, which I like because it is less cluttered. Any way we could get a subtitle button on the alternate OSD?
Ok... Last request and I'll leave ya alone for awhile. The Pandora app is… horrendous. I use it quite a bit and it would be awesome if it matched the skin...

Pretty please lol Smile

...and a button for the power menu on the dashboard. Maybe where the xbox logo is in the corner. My remote doesn't have a button that emulates 's' and that's all I have for one of my HTPC's. Would like to be able to put it to sleep without having to pull out the keyboard from the cabinet. Thanks buddy, you're awesome!
PS: you can no longer arrow up inside movie libraries to sort by added, genre, etc…
I see almost no difference between the colors magenta and pink, they look like the same the magenta color is perfect but the pink color shoot be more like salmon pink
And yellow has to be a little more yellow,yellow almost look like amber
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25