• 52(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
@ADHDMedia : I don't think that i'll be able to get the controller working inside the web browser, i'll have a look in to it but i think I'll only be able to do it with other software.
You could use something like xpadder but change around the keymap so that a button switches between keymaps. E.g. you could have a blank keymap with only 1 button that would switch to another one with all buttons. This way the controller would work when you press that key. I could create one and send it to you if you want ?

Haha thanks man! Smile

as for the controller waking up your pc, here is how i have got mine working :

Go to Device manager
Find your Xbox 360 Controller (Under Human Interface Devices)
Right click it and go to properties
Go to the power management tab
Tick "allow this device to wake my computer"
If there is an option to prevent the computer turning the device off when it sleeps then tick that as well.

@iAMl3dgend : Thanks! Smile

@senna99 : Hello,
I haven't been able to test out the scripts yet, but i will try them out as soon as i get home.
And that's awesome! Smile
Best Regards
Hey man i know your working really hard but i need to know. better gotham support yet?
@iAMl3dgend : Yeah it's coming along quite well, the skin is nearly working fine now, i just need to fix the advertisements and alter the scripts to work on Gotham.
Thanks man your work is really great

the skin is just fantastic keep up the good work mate Big Grin
Awesome bro. Do you use a wireless controller? And it lets you wake up the PC like that? Thought I already tried that with mine but I'll double check. And ya, I'll just use XPadder, I'm sure it'll work out fine.
@iAMl3dgend : Thanks man Smile

@ADHDMedia : Nahh i use a wired Xbox 360 controller, and yeah works fine for me. I think if you are using a wireless one then you will have to go on the receiver in device manager and tick the box that says prevent from falling asleep or something like that.
Yup pretty sure I gave that a shot and it didn't work but I'll keep at it. Thanks bro! Can't wait for the update!

Also, when everything is said and done and you're all finished with the skin I'll do a new video for you to put up on the first page that showcases more of the skin. Let me know when.
Alright then, when your computer goes to sleep does the receiver turn off as well ? also have you tried enabling the "allow this device to wake my computer" option for all of the Under Human Interface Devices ? as sometimes your controller can have a different name. I think on mine I have 2 devices that say Xbox Controller and only one of them works when ticking the option.

And thanks man! the next update should hopefully be done in a few days or so I just need to fix a few things, improve the performance and i might try and add the proper Xbox Video section (The same layout as the Xbox One), but I can't find much on the internet about how it all looks.

Also what screen capture software do you use ? Because in the video that you posted you switched from XBMC, to steam and to a game. But when i have tried that (i think it was with fraps) it only focuses on 1 window, so if i open up a game or a different window it just shows XBMC in the video and not the game.
I had that problem using Fraps and various other programs. This is the first time I've been able to get everything to record. I'm using Shadowplay with my new GTX 660, it's built into the nVidia desktop software.
Sweet does Shadowplay not work with any other cards ? because i'm currently using AMD. Also what are the GTX 660 cards like for gaming ? as i might be upgrading at the end of the month.
The 660 is powerful enough to play all my games in 1080p on max settings, including BF4, NFS Rivals, COD, etc… I absolutely love it.

I did just install Thief, which lags a tiny bit when I turn on some of the more intense, graphical features, but I've heard this game is a lot tougher on GPU's than it should be.

And yes, Shadowplay is built into the GeForce Experience desktop software that comes with the drivers. I had Radeon graphics before and there was no equivalent feature that I knew of.
Sweet i might just have to buy myself one of them at the end of the month Tongue
How much did you pay for yours ? the cheapest that i have found is £130 off Amazon.
And yeah i have tried out quite a lot of software with my Radeon card and none of them could capture switching between full screen windows, and they all had a pretty bad frame rate drop as well.
Ya this is the first capture software that's worked for me.

I got this card as part of a custom built rig I bought from a buddy recently. I'm a videographer and I run Hackintosh for video editing. This machine came with the 660 inside of it, but I don't do much gaming on Mac OSX, so I swapped it out for a GTX 650 I picked up at Best Buy for $100 and slapped it in my gaming rig LOL

So the short story is I paid $600 for the rig with the card in it. i5 2500K with a corsair H60 liquid cooler, 8GB ram, GTX 660 and a 128GB SSD. Not a bad deal, huh?!
:O Haha damn that's a bargain! That would only cost about £350 over here!

Over here it would cost me £130 for the GTX650 ($218)
And then my computer is Intel i5 3570k 16GB Ram and a HD6570 which cost me £850 ($1500)
Damn big price difference Smile

Get the 660, the 650 is powerful enough for games like SC2 and COD but won't perform as well on more high end games.

I have the PNY GTX 660 2GB and it's awesome. Won't need anything else for awhile I feel like.

With all that being said, if you need any videos recorded for your skin lemme know, I can do it no problem with Shadowplay.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25