• 75(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
I'm sorry SnufflyLake I am unable to to test a new version,currently I'm working away from home.
But based on the pictures skin is excellent.

Best Regards from senna99.
@anonymous209 : Thanks man, glad you like it!
Hmmm that's weird I haven't changed anything. It's probably just a small change that I forgot to add when switching to Gotham. I will take a look in to it when I get home.

@metalizm : Yeah sure when I get back home later I will upload it again to another site. Do you know if you can download alright from Mega.co.nz ?
Some of the features may not work properly on Android because it was designed for Windows. The main features should work fine but you may come across some problems.

@senna99 : Thanks man!

There will be a new update being released later on today that includes a few more features and fixes if anyone wants to see a list of some of the changes so far then you can read them from here:

Changes
@toyota1203 is all that in the change log in the update your are releasing soon?
@iAMl3dgend : Some of it was added in to the previous update and some of it has just been added and will be included in the update coming out later on today.
ok cool.
Did the new update ever get released...?
I've got a feature request. I would love an option to turn off the huge stripe across the screen that pops up when something is loading. It's really obnoxious lol something more like the popup notification would be way better. Also, the last thing that would just pull this whole thing together would be to get the games splash screen to pop up when launching from a pin on the dashboard like it does when you launch from inside the game info screen. That would just be awesome. Can you pull this off?
Who has time to publish more pictures from new versions of skin.
Thanks in advance.
New media player for xbox add this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe28yty02SI
(2014-08-15, 08:52)iAMl3dgend Wrote: New media player for xbox add this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qe28yty02SI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would love that OSD at least… looks nice.
^^ same
That's one thing about this skin that I don't really care for… probably the ONLY thing lol
@ADHDMedia : Nope the update has currently not been released yet as i am still working on a few things. It should be released later on today Smile

@anonomys209 : Sure I will try and add an option to have the spinning wheel instead in the next update (Same as Xbox One)
As for the splash screen on the game pins, I don't think that this would be possible as XBMC manages what happens when you click on them. I will take a look in to it when I get home and see if it's possible. It may be possible with something like:
PHP Code:
<onclick condition="Substring($INFO[Window.Property(favourite.1.Path)],advanced,left)">ActivateCustomSplash</onclick>
<
onclick condition="!Substring($INFO[Window.Property(favourite.1.Path)],advanced,left)">$INFO[Window.Property(favourite.1.Path)]</onclick

@senna99 : I will upload a few more images when I get home and maybe a video.

I'm glad everyone is liking the Xbox One OSD because I have added this in to the skin yesterday Wink

I have also added in some more new features such as Network speed tests:

You can test your connection speed to the Xbox server, (Will display seconds taken to connect)
You can pick a different server to test your connection on, (Will display seconds taken to connect)
You can turn your internet on/off (Windows Only)
You can find more detailed information about your connection,
You can refresh your connection.

I have also improved & added a few more things that I will list when the update is ready.
(2014-08-15, 09:22)toyota12303 Wrote: @ADHDMedia : Nope the update has currently not been released yet as i am still working on a few things. It should be released later on today Smile

@anonomys209 : Sure I will try and add an option to have the spinning wheel instead in the next update (Same as Xbox One)
As for the splash screen on the game pins, I don't think that this would be possible as XBMC manages what happens when you click on them. I will take a look in to it when I get home and see if it's possible. It may be possible with something like:
PHP Code:
<onclick condition="Substring($INFO[Window.Property(favourite.1.Path)],advanced,left)">ActivateCustomSplash</onclick>
<
onclick condition="!Substring($INFO[Window.Property(favourite.1.Path)],advanced,left)">$INFO[Window.Property(favourite.1.Path)]</onclick

@senna99 : I will upload a few more images when I get home and maybe a video.

I'm glad everyone is liking the Xbox One OSD because I have added this in to the skin yesterday Wink

I have also added in some more new features such as Network speed tests:

You can test your connection speed to the Xbox server, (Will display seconds taken to connect)
You can pick a different server to test your connection on, (Will display seconds taken to connect)
You can turn your internet on/off (Windows Only)
You can find more detailed information about your connection,
You can refresh your connection.

I have also improved & added a few more things that I will list when the update is ready.

Man I can't wait. When can we expect all this? And can u give the splash screen on the dashboard a go? It works when you click on something from the big pin.

By the way I'm ADHDMedia, for some reason Tapatalk logged me into a different SN…
The latest update should hopefully be released some time today, I'm just fixing and adding a few more things and then I will start uploading.

Yeah I've tested out the splash screen on the dashboard pins and I've finally got it working Big Grin There's something like a 2 second delay but that's just a problem with XBMC. The reason the big pin works fine is because the button is created by me and i can manage what happens when you click on it, XBMC manages what happens when you click on pins. I have also removed that annoying bar dialog and replaced it with the Xbox One loading wheel.

Yeah I thought that it was you because the location under your name says #ADHDMedia.

Here are a few pictures of how its currently looking, what do you think of the OSD below ? It's a little different from the Xbox One OSD to make it easier to see what you are selecting from far away. If everyone prefers the Xbox One OSD then i can soon switch back as I have it backed up.

watch gallery
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25