MovieLib - Your movie database on web
(2015-10-10, 20:29)DrPepper Wrote: btw , mod_rewrite and curl show OFF in the settings.

Do they need to be ON ?

if yes, what do i need to do to enable it ?
No, this options do not affect the coping images.

Turn on debuging in movielib addon settings. Start movielib manually from program sections this force to check all data and past kodi log using pastebin.com if images not shown.

(2015-10-11, 17:48)HeNiNnG Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 19:16)Regss Wrote: Several people had problems with the server on the NAS. Most often this was problem with file permissions (CHMOD) on server. Test on a local server, for example. WAMP. If the files temt_p are correct and contain image probably just the problem with the server.

Hm...I don't have the Apache-Server für MovieLib on my NAS (On the NAS runs the MySQL Database for my Kodi-Clients). The Server for MovieLib runs on my RapsberryPi and the Folders cache and cache/actors are set to CHMOD 777. But they are still empty.

The temp_p and temp_f files containing images. So I think everything is correct here.

Does the Addon need some Accesdata for the Server like Username and Password? When I connect to the Pi via FTP I need to log in.Huh
Additionaly I had to create the db.php by myself. I think the Addon isn't allowed to connect to the Pi or write Files at all. However...how can I change this?

Thank you in advance Wink

Addon does not need login to FTP. If movielib have problem with creating db.php during installation. This mean is the problem with the server. It would also explain that the script can not save images. Please test it on real PC. I have no experience with raspberry

Messages In This Thread
RE: MovieLib - Your movie database on web - by Regss - 2015-10-11, 18:54
Last Post - by Jeffreywat - 2017-09-03, 14:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8