Newly imported movies does not show up lately
I have had a problem with my Frodo setup for a few days now, I run the library import and I can see the movie title for a split second in the import progress window in top cornor of screen. But the movie isnt added to the library?

I also have problem with deleting movies, I have turned on that I allow XBMC to delete files, but when I do the file isnt deleted and the movie is readded when running library import.
Hi, CyberVillan.

Are there filters set to view your library? I know once, I had it accidentally set it to only view unwatched items. It might be worth checking that.

I didn't even realise XBMC could delete the files .. other than deleting them manually, tail the logs whilst deleting, maybe it's a permissions issue .. or something.
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
A debug log will tell you what is going wrong with scraping. It is usually incorrect naming (including an incorrect year).

Years on IMDB and themoviedb.org are often different. Use themoviedb.org's year.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newly imported movies does not show up lately0