• 48(current)
Support Thread for libstagefright
Just to be clear, I meant a Gotham alpha4 stock build, of course, i.e. http://mirrors.xbmc.org/snapshots/androi...bi-v7a.apk

Obviously, as someone else said, I'm no mentalist, so without logs, I can't do anything...
@Koying Please tell is there any real change in video decoding since AG1 ? Logs will not show this. Because I 'think' AG1 was smoother decoding 720p h264.
Nope. The code is basically unchanged since February.
I just have a hard time getting it approved for merging...
Do I understand that right that I dont need to enable Debug Log anymore to run this build properly?

[UPDATE 3/06/2013]
Build updated to Gotham alpha4
Corrected PR link
Removed "fulldebug" build
(2013-06-06, 13:48)cindy Wrote: Do I understand that right that I dont need to enable debug log anymore to run this build properly?
[..]
Removed "fulldebug" build
No. The "fulldebug build" was a special build with A LOT of debugging log.
I need the debug log in case of issues.
So just to make this clear. When I enable the Debug Log on the left top side on the screen is all the info like frames etc. I want to show someone my ouya and your version is running pretty well on my ouya. So is there any option to disable the top left onscreen info?
If so where do I configure this?
Or is the version runable without debug log (for some time)?

At now I didnt had any issues with your build.
I had to remove the Alpha 4 build as a lot of the addons failed to start giving Script errors, Mashup, Icefilm & PFTV. Only 1 that seemed to work okish was Navi-X but after a while that started to crash, So I went back to the Alpha2 build as that 1 is great and I have np at all 720/1080. These where on Nexus 10 running Stock JB 4.2.2 and SGTab2 10.1 running stock JB 4.1.1.
iechyd da
(2013-06-06, 14:27)cindy Wrote: So just to make this clear. When I enable the Debug Log on the left top side on the screen is all the info like frames etc. I want to show someone my ouya and your version is running pretty well on my ouya. So is there any option to disable the top left onscreen info?
If so where do I configure this?
Mmm... this is something you enable in the settings (or advancedsettings.xml). It doesn't appear on its own.
Note that the settings stuff has been refactored in Gotham. You have to change the settings "level" (via the side bar on confluence) to have more than basic settings appear.
(2013-06-06, 14:52)sheepybach Wrote: I had to remove the Alpha 4 build as a lot of the addons failed to start giving Script errors, Mashup, Icefilm & PFTV. Only 1 that seemed to work okish was Navi-X but after a while that started to crash, So I went back to the Alpha2 build as that 1 is great and I have np at all 720/1080. These where on Nexus 10 running Stock JB 4.2.2 and SGTab2 10.1 running stock JB 4.1.1.
Sorry to say, but this is not interesting to anyone if you don't include logs allowing to track the issue...
Koying,
OK sorry about that but am fairly new to all this and I will have a read up on how to get the logs to you, I hope it's not through XBMCHUM Tool as that fails to start also.
Once again sorry for the U/S post.
iechyd da
(2013-06-05, 23:54)geggog Wrote:
(2013-06-05, 16:53)deurklinkje Wrote:
(2013-06-05, 16:36)Enesce Wrote:
(2013-06-04, 17:32)Enesce Wrote: All my 720p mkv movies keep crashing after the 1 hour mark, so far 1:04, 1:09, and 1:21 for different movies... movies less than that are playing fine (Alpha4). Going to "resume from 1:21" just flashes a black screen then back to main menu. I've turned on the debug log, and it says "LOG: special://home/xbmc.log". I can't find any "xbmc.log" file anywhere on my storage, there is no "cache" folder as specified in the XBMC wiki page, and every time I run the "XBMC Log Uploader" program nothing happens, it just makes the click sound and nothing happens... What am I doing wrong? Trying to get a debug log but it just refuses to show up.
Anyone?

Same happends on 1080P files

If you ffwd to the 50 min mark, then play from there, does the crash still occur? Or does the video need to be played from the very beginning?
Not sure, I can't even skip to the 10 minute mark without XBMC freezing for 30 minutes. Presumably a buffering issue since I'm on Wifi.

I'd like to get some debug logs going but no response regarding
Quote: I've turned on the debug log, and it says "LOG: special://home/xbmc.log". I can't find any "xbmc.log" file anywhere on my storage, there is no "cache" folder as specified in the XBMC wiki page, and every time I run the "XBMC Log Uploader" program nothing happens, it just makes the click sound and nothing happens... What am I doing wrong? Trying to get a debug log but it just refuses to show up.
(2013-06-06, 15:00)Koying Wrote: Sorry to say, but this is not interesting to anyone if you don't include logs allowing to track the issue...

Is there a way to get the log if device is not rooted?
Cheers.
(2013-06-06, 11:53)Koying Wrote: Just to be clear, I meant a Gotham alpha4 stock build, of course, i.e. http://mirrors.xbmc.org/snapshots/androi...bi-v7a.apk

Obviously, as someone else said, I'm no mentalist, so without logs, I can't do anything...

Tried that exact one, doesn't connect either. Should I get a log?
(2013-06-06, 16:27)JackTakahashi Wrote: Tried that exact one, doesn't connect either. Should I get a log?
Err... ALL posts reporting an issue should have a log attached Wink
This seems to indicate a generic problem, though...
(2013-06-06, 15:57)Djape Wrote: Is there a way to get the log if device is not rooted?
Sure. The standard way is the use the XBMC log uploader plugin.
If you know your way, a logcat is even better.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support Thread for libstagefright6