XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
I found it strange as well, its like it said "port 80 is mine, and I'm gonna sabotage any and all communication on that port, even when I don't use it myself."
Guess you should put up some kind of warning in the windows part that this MAY happen.. and that they should change port 80 to something random. Because this may very well just be a problem in my setup, but I tried 3 laptops outside my house, all with Skype - and it didn't work. 3 computers in my house, and only the one without Skype seemed to work - tho streaming to it was also interrupted after a while if Skype was active on my laptop. Streaming without Skype worked flawlessly in all scenarios, so I changed the port and the problem just disappeared.

Thanks for this, its really great when I go out of town and want to watch stuff.. instead of having to copy some of it to my laptop before I leave, I can now just watch whatever I want - love it Big Grin

If you need any more info or help just say so, and Ill gladly provide logs or paths for windows. Tho I think I've shared most of the problems I ran into here - and the solutions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by Darre - 2014-03-26, 20:35
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9