XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
Thanks for the updates!! I just got mine fully up and working, and its exactly what I've been looking for! I had a couple questions.

1. For the watched status - if we set up other users in user management, can they have their own watched status rather then them changing our db? Or is there any thoughts to doing this in future?

2. Mine seems to be working like 80% of the time and then occasionally throws an error 500 'the backend is currently unavailable'. If I wait a few seconds and refresh or go back to the home page it works again. I thought i was fighting for a port number so I changed the port number being used by XBMC Web Server but that didn't help. Currently both the XBMC Host Server and the Apache Web Server hosting the Video Server are my personal desktop (so I used localhost during the setup of the backend) and the DB for XBMC is housed on my QNAP NAS.

3. That brings me to my 3rd question. I seen some instructions for setting this up on Synology, Would anyone be able to post instructions to set it up on a qnap? I'd love to get it off my personal desktop

Thank you for all your hard work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by zaleen - 2014-07-04, 22:56
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9