Music scraping issues
Is there a way to manually have the music library pull fanart and/or thumbnails when the artist information can't be scraped?

It's one band, Derek and the Dominos, that I absolutely cannot get working for the life of me. I have tried both the musicdb and Universal Artist scraper. I even threw fanart.jpg into the folder for the artist but it just will not pull it. On Advanced Launcher I have been able to manually set fanart and thumbs but not in music for some reason.

Collaborative albums have the same issue, I usually just scrape one of the artists involved when that happens but it isn't perfect.

I've used MP3 retagging tools to make sure they're perfect too, no avail.
This does sound a little odd. Firstly, have you tried using "Derek & the Dominos" instead, although for such a well-known band I would still have though it would find it. Second, have you tried searching the fanart by going into Artist Information and browsing for the fanart.jpg you dropped in the folder. Third, have you tried dropping a folder.jpg or a bespoke .nfo file in the folder to see if those show up on refreshing the artist.

If none of those work I think you may need to give a bit more info about the version, platform, etc, and post a debug log for people with more knowledge than me to provide an answer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music scraping issues0