"Calibrate User Interface"
i've using the latest tech build and the option to "calibrate user interface" seems to be broken. i can select the option and adjust the top and left sides of the screen, but i can't advance to adjust the bottom and right sides. i also can't exit that screen, i have to reset to get out.

it is in some way related to the <posx> vs <posx> issue?
doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the code from a quick glance. anyone else have any difficulties?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

on a dec 15 build it acts like something is running which is processor intentsive. you can eventuall move to the bottom right and exit out, but you have to keep hitting the buttons.

that's without anything playing also.

edit with something playing the info scrolls real slow. speaking of posx the spinner buttons in python scripts don't show and in the scripts info window it's half way up the screen. off topic sorry.

For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
fixed in cvs.

interestingly i could navigate around no problem at all - it was running at around 15fps though due to the fact that the resources were constantly being allocated and deallocated every frame.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Calibrate User Interface"0