• 347(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
My log was too big to post. Not a slow system for sure. I7-3770K with 12 GB RAM and running on a SSD. I've left it sit for over a half an hour once and XBMC never did close.
(2014-07-08, 03:56)RockDawg Wrote: My log was too big to post. Not a slow system for sure. I7-3770K with 12 GB RAM and running on a SSD. I've left it sit for over a half an hour once and XBMC never did close.

Then it's the number of channels are you unlimited media limit?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I am running ~125 channels, but that's the same amount I've been running on an older version run it just fine on a slower computer in my bedroom. Media Limit Per Channel is set to 10. Though I must confess I don't know what that does.
(2014-07-08, 04:04)RockDawg Wrote: I am running ~125 channels, but that's the same amount I've been running on an older version run it just fine on a slower computer in my bedroom. Media Limit Per Channel is set to 10. Though I must confess I don't know what that does.

Log doesn't show any issues... try and exit give it ten minutes if it doesn't fully exit send me that log... i want to see what threads are taking the longest
Luna, what about the dependency issues?
primary reason i dumped gotham for frodo
(2014-07-08, 04:14)Keebler Wrote: Luna, what about the dependency issues?

Install manually by unzipping file
Btw if you install all dependency files it should install through xbmc
Here is the end of the log after sitting hanging for 10 minutes:

http://pastebin.com/ZfiV54Az

Here is the beginning of the log so you can see my setup:

http://pastebin.com/Rzpvn3XQ

EDIT: If you want to see the full log, it is here: http://1drv.ms/1mapZRL
(2014-07-08, 04:25)RockDawg Wrote: Here is the end of the log after sitting hanging for 10 minutes:

http://pastebin.com/ZfiV54Az

Here is the beginning of the log so you can see my setup:

http://pastebin.com/Rzpvn3XQ

EDIT: If you want to see the full log, it is here: http://1drv.ms/1mapZRL

You left out some info... you're using channel sharing?

you need to clean out the unused m3us... delete all the old ones, or delete them all and let pseudotv live rebuild... do this one both ends...
Code:
script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: copying special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/channel_549.m3u to smb://WOPR/xbmc_stuff/PTV Live Shared Channels/cache/channel_549.m3u
you're xbmc is copying a lot of files that aren't being used.. it appears that something is blocking the transfer of the files so PseudoTV Live is stalling, since this code has been virtually untrouched from the orginal pseudotv. I have no idea what the issue is, and don't plan on looking into it ATM, I have some big features coming to PseudoTV Live that is consuming most of my time... remind me sometime down the road to revamp channel sharing...
(2014-07-08, 07:25)Lunatixz Wrote: I have some big features coming to PseudoTV Live that is consuming most of my time...

That sounds exciting man! Can't wait!
(2014-07-08, 04:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-08, 04:14)Keebler Wrote: Luna, what about the dependency issues?

Install manually by unzipping file
Btw if you install all dependency files it should install through xbmc

using the master off your github page - right?
I am looking at installing this but I need some help please.

When I first came to installed PseudoTV Live it said that the dependencies were not met so I ended up finding and installing an old version (v0.3.9) of this, I'm not sure where I found it.

Anyway that version is a little buggy, for example it won't let me select particular playlists for no apparent reason and I can't find any solution so I've decided to update to the master github version of Pseudo. I completely deleted Pseudo 0.3.9 from my NUC (disabled, uninstalled, then deleted the script.pseudotv.live from my addon data folder using file manager).

I then installed the github version from the zip file and it appeared to install fine.

However, when I went into my Program Add-ons, the Pseudo version was still 0.3.9 and had the same interface etc.

Please can you tell me how to solve this issue and install the new version of Pseudo?

Many thanks
I have attempted to install this on my laptop and I am running into a different error.

I followed the same steps as I posted above for attempting to get this onto the NUC only I installed all of the dependencies listed in the first post.

It now registers as v.0.4.6 in XBMC but I can't actually run Pseudo TV Live now.

I get the following issue: Script Failed! : pseudotv.py

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2014-07-08, 13:00)itry Wrote: I am looking at installing this but I need some help please.

When I first came to installed PseudoTV Live it said that the dependencies were not met so I ended up finding and installing an old version (v0.3.9) of this, I'm not sure where I found it.

Anyway that version is a little buggy, for example it won't let me select particular playlists for no apparent reason and I can't find any solution so I've decided to update to the master github version of Pseudo. I completely deleted Pseudo 0.3.9 from my NUC (disabled, uninstalled, then deleted the script.pseudotv.live from my addon data folder using file manager).

I then installed the github version from the zip file and it appeared to install fine.

However, when I went into my Program Add-ons, the Pseudo version was still 0.3.9 and had the same interface etc.

Please can you tell me how to solve this issue and install the new version of Pseudo?

Many thanks

Quote:I have attempted to install this on my laptop and I am running into a different error.

I followed the same steps as I posted above for attempting to get this onto the NUC only I installed all of the dependencies listed in the first post.

It now registers as v.0.4.6 in XBMC but I can't actually run Pseudo TV Live now.

I get the following issue: Script Failed! : pseudotv.py

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure you delete:
settings.xml
settings2.xml
and the cache directory from ...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live .
Then, go to PTVL plugin settings, configure your channels or use auto-tune.
This will cause PTVL to create the data all over again, correctly.

Hope this helps.
Luna,

I did as you suggested and installed GOTHAM and followed post 1 (for dependencies), as as before
nothing works
Super Fav - script fail
trakt - script fail
Psuedotv - only thing that WORKED are the YOUTUBE channels that i never selected

please advise
thank you

Can someone please tell me how to manually add my favorites to psuedotv?
@itry, @Keebler - please post a log file. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy once you get the log file upload or copy/paste the text to xbmclogs.com and post the link here
  • 347(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45