• 528(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Ridiculous question, BlueKalel, but did you scrape your local media when you went from SMB to direct USB plug in?
I only ask because it says it cant find the media. Can you play the files in Kodi regular?
(2015-01-17, 04:33)Chadman Wrote: Ridiculous question, BlueKalel, but did you scrape your local media when you went from SMB to direct USB plug in?
I only ask because it says it cant find the media. Can you play the files in Kodi regular?

Yes I scraped my local media. That's the first thing that was done on a fresh install. I only went back to SMB to verify PTVL was working with SMB. And yes I can play the media from SPMC/Kodi. Everything is scraped and playable. Just with PTVL it seems it's not creating the channel m3u's or something to play the media.

BlueKalel
Is anyone using OTA channels?
(2015-01-17, 10:54)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Is anyone using OTA channels?

Yes, I have a HDHomeRun Dual and i used the software with it to create channel streams which I placed each channel stream into its own directory and then made a directory channel for each channel. Since i don't care about EPG for these channels, it works really easily.
(2015-01-17, 15:52)Justin9 Wrote:

Yes, I have a HDHomeRun Dual and i used the software with it to create channel streams which I placed each channel stream into its own directory and then made a directory channel for each channel. Since i don't care about EPG for these channels, it works really easily.
whats the point if you don't care about EPG? do you not know how do setup the EPG portion?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Hi, thanks for this awesome plugin. I'm having a problem with autostart on mi Raspbmc/RPi, it always gets the script failed after it notifies it is autostarting. I've tried all of the different delay settings and no dice. I'm running Raspbmc latest version/Helix. The plugin itself is working beautifully. Thanks for any help.
hi I want to ask.
is it possible to put this addon in a server so all the pc that connect to the server can import the channels?
I want this option because if you start to watch channel is one room and you want to move to a different room with different pc you will be able to continue watch the channel.
is it possible?
thanks.
(2015-01-17, 20:12)SOME1 Wrote: hi I want to ask.
is it possible to put this addon in a server so all the pc that connect to the server can import the channels?
I want this option because if you start to watch channel is one room and you want to move to a different room with different pc you will be able to continue watch the channel.
is it possible?
thanks.

At the first page under "post 2" there are detailed info for channel sharing...
Can someone advice me if i did this right? It takes too long to parse..https://www.dropbox.com/s/oc3f6j7oa5r0887/settings2.xml?dl=0
(2015-01-16, 19:27)rd1979 Wrote: I looked up the following, and despite this, I still feel like this has probably been explained already, but since I can't find it.....I must ask, despite the high potential for ridicule.

First off, despite the default audio/subtitle language setting in XBMC/Kodi, PTVL will show whatever is default to the video file playing (MKVs in this case), and pressing 'M' no longer provides the menu to choose manually. Also, the new left side menu option where......aw $%&, VOSD, that does it..........

Anyway, my only issue is that PTVL doesn't follow the setting for default audio/subtitles....can something be done about that?

I had to use the Keymap editor addon to get pstvl to acknowlede my remote to switch subtitles on and off. Even though pressing 'T' works outside of pstvl it did not while in pstvl until i mapped it using the editor. Try this for the 'M' as well. It may work for you then.

Look for AudioNextLanguage in the keymap editor and assign it to a key thats not used for something else. Then you should be able to use that key or remote button assigned to that key to toggle through the audio languages without having to pull up the osd.
(2015-01-17, 19:28)bry- Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 15:52)Justin9 Wrote:

whats the point if you don't care about EPG? do you not know how do setup the EPG portion?

I've been using OTA with HDHomeRun too. Works really well. I use zap2xml to generate the epg daily with windows task manager..
Hi Lunatix,

A few of us were talking about issues with local artwork not being recognized and also not being retrieved from online sources for movies a few pages back. I am not sure if you saw those.

Here is a log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Pdr6Z...sp=sharing

My issues are that:
1) Local media and art reside on a samba shared nas, but although tv show artwork is retrieved from there movie artwork is not
2) artwork spooler is taking forever everytime there is background loading (up to 30 min)
3) at the end, the artwork spooler doesn't find any artwork for any of the movies
4) navigating through the epg is painfully slow, it takes a few seconds to move to the next item every time

In the log, you'll see some background loading, a really long spooling session and then me trying to navigate through the epg

Thanks
@ aptalca, if you followed me on Twitter you would have known about recent artwork updates Tongue
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-01-17, 20:01)bigshotpp Wrote: Hi, thanks for this awesome plugin. I'm having a problem with autostart on mi Raspbmc/RPi, it always gets the script failed after it notifies it is autostarting. I've tried all of the different delay settings and no dice. I'm running Raspbmc latest version/Helix. The plugin itself is working beautifully. Thanks for any help.

For better information, here's my log from the error:

Code:
22:44:51 T:2873078848  NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live-Service: HubSwap
22:44:51 T:2873078848  NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live-Service: HubSwap = Hub Edition
22:44:51 T:2873078848  NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live-Service: autostart
22:44:53 T:2873078848   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'AUTOSTART_TIMER' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/service.py", line 97, in <module>.autostart()
            File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/service.py", line 88, in autostart
                           IDLE_TIME = AUTOSTART_TIMER[int(REAL_SETTINGS.getSetting('timer_amount'))]
                                            NameError: global name 'AUTOSTART_TIMER' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2015-01-18, 03:23)Lunatixz Wrote: @ aptalca, if you followed me on Twitter you would have known about recent artwork updates Tongue

Didn't realize you were so active on twitter :-)

I'll be sure to follow and can't wait for the new update

Thanks
  • 528(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45