• 249(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-04-29, 03:21)Dumyat Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 03:16)scilz Wrote: yea it's the remote we have been able to use direct channel input since original pstv.
Need a change of remote then! Smile The thing I'm using let's me key in numbers, but pretty useless if they don't actually do anything. Any recommendations?

i tried many remotes never found one i liked now i use my ouya for xbmc/pstvl. i only use my pc for testing purpose then i move stuff to the ouya it works really good for pstvl. but i use a controller so it has no numbers on it lol you could try to map the remote better using the keymap plugin in xbmc.
(2014-04-28, 14:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 08:49)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz,
Is there a limit on how many characters a "plot" can contain in order to be seen all at the tv overlay or epg window?Because I have some "big" plots and after about 150-200 characters they stop with "..." at the end and i can't see the whole plot even if i have autoscroll enabled.

screenshot example: http://tinypic.com/r/1zefl0g/8

Thank you

Yes, plots are limited to 300 characters. There is a character limit for m3u's, I have to make sure i'm under it when creating Pseudo playlists... No way to overcome this limitation... If you see "..." at the end of the work, you know I truncated the plot to fit.

It is possible to raise the 4096(512 bytes) character limit for a m3u's string length. I raised it to 16384(2048 bytes) wich allows you to see the whole plot (if autoscroll is used).
(2014-04-29, 04:10)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 14:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 08:49)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz,
Is there a limit on how many characters a "plot" can contain in order to be seen all at the tv overlay or epg window?Because I have some "big" plots and after about 150-200 characters they stop with "..." at the end and i can't see the whole plot even if i have autoscroll enabled.

screenshot example: http://tinypic.com/r/1zefl0g/8

Thank you

Yes, plots are limited to 300 characters. There is a character limit for m3u's, I have to make sure i'm under it when creating Pseudo playlists... No way to overcome this limitation... If you see "..." at the end of the work, you know I truncated the plot to fit.

It is possible to raise the 4096(512 bytes) character limit for a m3u's string length. I raised it to 16384(2048 bytes) wich allows you to see the whole plot (if autoscroll is used).

Isn't there is a total line character limit for m3u?

I'll take a look... thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yes, Its coded at 4096(512 bytes) but that dosn't mean you can't change it Wink
If you mean there is a limit in general on a m3u file no!

Of course some plots are big..very big Smile and still will not fit even 16384(2048 bytes) but hey there has to be some limit Wink
(2014-04-29, 04:18)Steveb Wrote: Yes, Its coded at 4096(512 bytes) but that dosn't mean you can't change it Wink
If you mean there is a limit in general on a m3u file no!

yeah I know about the truncation limit coded... but the reason it's there is because the m3u format has a character limit? At least that's my understanding.
Take a look at my code and a generated m3u compared to yours and you'll see the limit is your to make!
(2014-04-29, 04:35)Steveb Wrote: Take a look at my code and a genereated m3u compaired to yours and you'll see the limit is your to make!

I'll make the change and check it out... thanks for the info

Knew I read it somewhere
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1451634

I'll test out with no limit to see if I find issues.
I would suggest you use some sort of limit but that's your call. I have had no issues with 16384(2048 bytes) only some of the crazy large plots get truncated and I can live with that.
Good luck!
(2014-04-29, 05:19)Steveb Wrote: I would suggest you use some sort of limit but that's your call. I have had no issues with 16384(2048 bytes) only some of the crazy large plots get truncated and I can live with that.
Good luck!

Yeah, glad you cleared that up... thanks
is it compatible with any audio plugins, like skyfm?

mrpcpro
Hi, I have a request:
If the tv channel epg is showing more than one episodes from the same tv shows one after another , is it possible to add an option that it will show the episodes in the right order?
For example: if in one of my channels I have dexter, today it show s02e04 and then s06e05. This is not make sence. If you show dexter and you watch s02e04 and the next series is dexter again, I want to see the next episode s02e05 for example.[/align]
Thanks..
(2014-04-29, 13:27)SOME1 Wrote: Hi, I have a request:
If the tv channel epg is showing more than one episodes from the same tv shows one after another , is it possible to add an option that it will show the episodes in the right order?
For example: if in one of my channels I have dexter, today it show s02e04 and then s06e05. This is not make sence. If you show dexter and you watch s02e04 and the next series is dexter again, I want to see the next episode s02e05 for example.[/align]
Thanks..
You can go to settings,channel configuration and enable the option "play tv shows in order"for the channel u want!
(2014-04-29, 14:20)tromy Wrote:
Thanks..
You can go to settings,channel configuration and enable the option "play tv shows in order"for the channel u want!

thanks for the quick answer but I cant find it.
this is what I see in channel configuration:

if I enter to channel 5 for example it's look like this

and if I enter to advanced channel rules this is what I get

os - lubuntu 14.04 (linux)

thanks.
(2014-04-29, 17:31)SOME1 Wrote:
Thanks..

thanks.

In Windows I use my arrow keys and move them left or right to navigate options. Try that
(2014-04-29, 17:31)SOME1 Wrote:
Thanks..

thanks.

When you in the advanced channel rules window with the the 1. highlighted, just press enter on the keyboard. Had the same problem a ways back, thought i was going crazy Angel
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45