• 266(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Did you use lunatixz link to sign up?
(2014-05-10, 23:04)ADHDMedia Wrote: Okay, I signed up and paid for a three day trial of USTVnow. I'd like to see how the HD looks. I'm scanning the channels in now. Ill let you guys know what it looks like! Lol

I used NimbleTV once and it was pretty decent. Problem is I watch on a 46" TV

mrpcpro
Quick question, I can't seem to find any info on this. For all my channels no matter whether it's a 3 hour movie or 15 minute show they all appear as 1 hour long in the epg. Is this normal??
(2014-05-10, 23:06)scilz Wrote: Did you use lunatixz link to sign up?

I tried to… but when I clicked the link it won't let me go through cuz I'm in the US. I only paid for the trial tho, when I sign up for the monthly I was gonna try again using his link. I had to use miniprox.
(2014-05-11, 00:34)ianuk2005 Wrote: Quick question, I can't seem to find any info on this. For all my channels no matter whether it's a 3 hour movie or 15 minute show they all appear as 1 hour long in the epg. Is this normal??

No this is not normal, either your media is encoded with incorrect run times or your xbmc scrape incorrect info. Search fourm for how to fix.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-05-10, 18:18)ridflea Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 18:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 18:02)Theldais Wrote: According to http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...MC_on_OUYA the latest release of XBMC on Android is fully Ouya supported at least.

PIL should be a part of pythons libraries... not sure why it's not importing.

I think I found the problem, fix will be included in next update?

When is the next update?

I did a factory reset of my Ouya and I still cannot get this plug in to work. I cannot get it work on any of my android devices, but it works fine on both of my windows machines.
::Update::

Getting ready to release beta code for spoyser's Super Favorites plugin support. Please be sure to thank him for his great work, Buy him a biscuit?

What you need to know:

In super favorites create a folder named "Channel_#" (# = Channel number). Favorite something in XBMC, add it to the channel folder you want it in.
If you want to keep the root of Super Favorites menu neat you need to place your "Channel_#" folders into a folder named ""PseudoTV_Live" either way autotune will add the channel folders.
Either example works: But you can only use one style, not both...
Code:
Super Favorites
             \PseudoTV_Live
                          \Channel_#
Code:
Super Favorites
              \Channel_#

What will work, what won't work:

As with the direct plugin chtype (not all plugins are created equally, it will be hit or miss with some plugins.)
Favorite single media links, Directories filled with media... But be warned be conservative!! don't use the master root that is filled with multiple directories, filled with multiple files... you will most likely crash XBMC doing so.
Also do not favorite a plugin and try using that link, it won't work... only favorite folders or files from within a plugin.
report all bugs with logs, only way to build compatibility for all plugins... so please submit...

How to add to PseudoTV live:

Autotune:

Currently channel building is blind to reserved channel numbers, Channels will build sequentially despite folder names.
(I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to add some logic to auto tune channel building, so channel numbers can be reserved).

Turn on autotune and select from the options listed, All Super Favorite folders named (Channel_#) # = Channel Number, will be found and added to your configuration.

Manually:
Add the channel into settings2.xml, You will need to favorite the channel folder from within super favorites, open favorites.xml and use the link, it should look something like Channel_#_1.
Only switches that need to be configured are:

_1 = Link to super favorites channel
_4 = Sort Ordering: 0 = default, 1 = random, 2 = reverse.
_opt_1 = Channel Name

Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="16" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_1" value="plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=Channel_1&mode=400&path=D%3A%5CXBMC%5Cportable_data%5Cuserdata%5Caddon_data%5Cplugin.program.super.favourites%5CSuper+Favourites%5CChannel_1" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_2" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_3" value="Create New Super Folder,Explore XBMC favourites" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_4" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="1 SuperFav" />
    <setting id="Channel_#_changed" value="true" />
# = Channel Number
Ok I went in and paid for the USTVnow pass earlier, and now PTVL won't scrape the channels. It's find them, and the autotune process looks like it's working, but at the end it says it couldn't find any media or something to that effect. Any ideas?

Git Updated
In v0.3.6 everything was working well (i.e. donor features, auto tune, bring the popcorn).

I just tried to upgrade to 0.3.8 and had a couple problems. When I tried to activate donor features, I got "Error Script failed! : donordownload.py". And when I tried to open PTVL with "Force channel reset" enabled and donor features disabled, I got "Error Script failed! : PseudoTV Live". I tried to reboot and configure PTVL again, but got the same results.

After uninstalling everything again, I went back to 0.3.6 and everything is working fine. Would love to get the new version working and benefit from the new USTVNOW auto-tuning.

My xbmc.log has a "Error Contents: name 'Skin_Select' is not defined". What's the best way to fix that?

Thank you for all your hard work.
(2014-05-11, 02:59)guttermonk Wrote: In v0.3.6 everything was working well (i.e. donor features, auto tune, bring the popcorn).

I just tried to upgrade to 0.3.8 and had a couple problems. When I tried to activate donor features, I got "Error Script failed! : donordownload.py". And when I tried to open PTVL with "Force channel reset" enabled and donor features disabled, I got "Error Script failed! : PseudoTV Live". I tried to reboot and configure PTVL again, but got the same results.

After uninstalling everything again, I went back to 0.3.6 and everything is working fine. Would love to get the new version working and benefit from the new USTVNOW auto-tuning.

My xbmc.log has a "Error Contents: name 'Skin_Select' is not defined". What's the best way to fix that?

Thank you for all your hard work.

Reading my posts is the best way to avoid problems Big Grin
I always post directions and information about each update...

It appears you missed the mandatory default settings request I made a week back...
Downloaded the new 0.3.9 and everything works fine again, except the USTVNOW channels aren't loading with auto-tune. They play fine in the USTVNOW addon though.

The new EPG layout looks great!
My USTVnow channels won't autotune either, although I didn't update recently. It just stopped working.

Donor BCT's offline until tomorrow
Im also dropping auto as an option, at least for now.
USTVNOW channels refuse to load, but they're in my settings2.xml file. Auto-tune made their _type value="8".

Also, all of my LiveTV/PVR channels are _type value="9". According to Post #2 these should be reversed. Could this be the cause of the missing USTVNOW channels?
  • 266(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45