• 267(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Same here, they are in the settings2.xml and it even runs through them when updating channels, they just don't show up on EPG.
Tried the new "super favourites" channel.
Channel loads on epg but when i press to watch it PLTV freezes and I have to exit xbmc
The super favourites folder contains just 2 movies from addon which works with plugin channel type(15)

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsd3iuecnrywhr3/xbmc.old.log

Edit:With autotuning worked just great!
Still can't get any of my USTVnow channels to load. It's really weird cuz autotune finds them and runs through all the channels but they just won't show up in the EPG. Wish I could figure this out and go to bed lol
Good, I'm not the only one who's not getting the USTVNow in the EPG. It auto tunes but skips all channels completely.
So I guess I should stop trying to load the channels then if it's happening to everyone… thought I just botched it myself.
Hi, first of all nice addon! Got some youtube channels working already, but I am struggling with adding Twitch.tv to my channels.
I am still at frodo so can't use the direct plugin channel, but I tried with Chtype 8&9 but it crashes when it tries to load. Anyone got an example of their twitch settings? Tried the new superfavorite option as well but stuck on 95% migrating. I probably should post a log, but i think the twitch thing should be easy to execute.

Code:
<setting id="Channel_10_type" value="9" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_1" value="5400" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.twitch/playLive/tsm_dyrus/" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_3" value="VevoTV" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_4" value="Sit back and enjoy" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_changed" value="True" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_opt_1" value="Twitch.tv" />
Hi Guys,

Really sorry to ask this question if it has already been posted about but I am having struggles since updating to Openelec 4.0.0 with not being able to install PseudoTV. I have downloaded the script.pseudotv-2.1.0.zip and get dependencies not met.

What am I doing wrong?

If I need to post this somewhere else please point me in the direction.
(2014-05-11, 11:50)friths_13 Wrote: Hi Guys,

Really sorry to ask this question if it has already been posted about but I am having struggles since updating to Openelec 4.0.0 with not being able to install PseudoTV. I have downloaded the script.pseudotv-2.1.0.zip and get dependencies not met.

What am I doing wrong?

If I need to post this somewhere else please point me in the direction.

Read first few posts. Then link logs
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
tried the super favorites option with couple of addons, i tried adding genre categories (maybe not supported)
all gives black screen with no epg
log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=198939

thanks

btw: tried also with 2 media files under super favorites and its working great...
Having some issues getting this running on an RPi w/ RaspBMC running Gotham.

At first I had some issues where I was trying to install the dependencies, but nothing would happen. I'd tell it to install, but never got a success/failed confirmation message. Manually installing them seems to have fixed that issue, but now, whenever I attempt to run PseudoTV Live (Still attempting to do the first boot) I get a generic 'Script Failed!' response.

Logs: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=199012

I see a lot about "script.pseudotv.live-FileLock: refreshLocks" - But I can't say I know enough about what I'm looking at to make sense of it.
Anyone figure out what's wrong with AutoTune USTVnow channels?
I figured out why my PVR channels had the wrong _type" value, but still no joy with USTVnow.

Also, my EPG times are 5 hours ahead for my PVR channels. They're right on time in XBMC's Live TV. ooooo-eee what's up with that?
(2014-05-11, 17:57)ADHDMedia Wrote: Anyone figure out what's wrong with AutoTune USTVnow channels?

My ustvnow xmltv file sharing links arent working... fix will be posted tonight.

(2014-05-11, 16:44)hasamba Wrote: tried the super favorites option with couple of addons, i tried adding genre categories (maybe not supported)
all gives black screen with no epg
log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=198939

thanks

btw: tried also with 2 media files under super favorites and its working great...

categories isnt a media plugin... This will only work with video plugins and maybe a few music ones...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks bro, thought I was crazy for a second lol
For LiveTV channels, what does the _time" value mean?
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45