• 271(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-05-13, 01:27)guttermonk Wrote: My PVR channels won't load in PTVL, but they load okay in XBMC's LiveTV. Had them working yesterday before I messed them up by auto-tuning a video addon with super favorites... guess Tekzilla wasn't considered a folder in Rev3... doh!

Any idea how to get PVR channels back? xbmc.log

You need to make sure your xmltv data is updated! you have no new info in listings, use tekzilla rss with rss chtype.

(2014-05-08, 18:35)Lunatixz Wrote: It's been almost a year since I published this project, as a thank you for community support i'm offering a Donor Access give away contest...

Follow me on twitter @PseudoTV_Live, Tweet me with your XBMC forum name and one of the three contest types for your chance to win!!

Contest types:

1 - Feedback Contest - Tell me what you like best about PseudoTV Live, and why. (Four random users selected).

2 - Artwork Contest - Looking to revamp my icon and fanart. Create a pair (Icon and Fanart). (Best one wins!).

3 - PTVL Skinning Contest - Create an original* skin or convert a preexisting "PseudoTV" skin for use with PseudoTV Live. (All valid entries win!).
*Original = Not a modification of preexisting skins, but original concept and textures. I retain finale say on what is considered a valid skin.

All entries must be made on twitter, one entry per user. Drawing is on July 14th! for the 1YR Anniversary...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-05-12, 22:51)redhalo Wrote: @Lunatixz or any other skinners who may be in the know, are there specific id's for skinning the individual show listing in the epg, as opposed to the entire row? Let me know if my question doesn't make sense.

I'm halfway done with a custom skin to match the Eminence skin.

Can someone please quote this post, Lunatixz has me on his ignore list and I'd like to find out if there's a way to apply a border attribute to the texture tag for show buttons that PSTVL generates, or if that's something that can be added.
If I could just figure out how to adjust my EPG times for USTVnow channels I would be one happy camper…

I just need to slide everything over to the left by three hours… Sad
(2014-05-13, 01:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-13, 01:27)guttermonk Wrote: My PVR channels won't load in PTVL, but they load okay in XBMC's LiveTV. Had them working yesterday before I messed them up by auto-tuning a video addon with super favorites... guess Tekzilla wasn't considered a folder in Rev3... doh!

Any idea how to get PVR channels back? xbmc.log

You need to make sure your xmltv data is updated! you have no new info in listings, use tekzilla rss with rss chtype.

Pwned by the chown! A permissions issue was keeping my xmltv.xml file from being overwritten when my cron job ran. Sending another donation Tongue

Youtube is shutting down RSS. Will this affect the Tekzilla RSS feed?

(2014-05-13, 04:08)ADHDMedia Wrote: If I could just figure out how to adjust my EPG times for USTVnow channels I would be one happy camper…

I just need to slide everything over to the left by three hours… Sad

Having the same problem, but just need to slide left by one hour.
We established that you can move your system time ahead but if you're like me that will drive you nuts.
I have the following channel in my settings2.xml, however the channel won't show up in my EPG at all.

Code:
<setting id="Channel_101_1" value="EvanTubeHD" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_4" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_changed" value="True" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_rule_1_opt_1" value="EvanTubeHD" />

Does anyone know why it might not be working?

Sorry if this has been covered, search yielded no help and this thread is too huge to dig through.
Stuck at 5% Auto Tuning while adding Live PVR channels.

Have MythTV setup as a backend to an HDHomeRun Prime. Channels work fine in Myth, and work fine in XBMC via the 'Live TV' menu heading, but PTVL doesn't seem to like them.

Also set the XMLTV.XML which didn't seem to change anything.

Would appreciate any input.

Thanks!
(2014-05-13, 05:07)TehJams Wrote: I have the following channel in my settings2.xml, however the channel won't show up in my EPG at all.

Code:
<setting id="Channel_101_1" value="EvanTubeHD" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_4" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_changed" value="True" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_101_rule_1_opt_1" value="EvanTubeHD" />

Does anyone know why it might not be working?

Sorry if this has been covered, search yielded no help and this thread is too huge to dig through.

Try adding this line:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="10" />

Also not sure if your opt_1 value is right. Check YouTube config example in post 2.
When watching( you tube,plugin,super favourites ) channels a notification comes up from xbmc with opening stream.Does anyone knows if it's possible to disable or hide it for a better view expierence?

(2014-05-13, 07:45)tromy Wrote: When watching( you tube,plugin,super favourites ) channels a notification comes up from xbmc with opening stream.Does anyone knows if it's possible to disable or hide it for a better view expierence?

+1
Quick question, can I remap the EPG button to something else using my MCE remote? Right now, hitting the OK button does it, but I would prefer to remap it somewhere else.
(2014-05-13, 07:45)tromy Wrote: When watching( you tube,plugin,super favourites ) channels a notification comes up from xbmc with opening stream.Does anyone knows if it's possible to disable or hide it for a better view expierence?

I asked this question recently too. Unfortunately, the dialogue box is controlled by the plugin, not PTVL, and can't be disabled.
(2014-05-13, 11:23)deletedpenguin Wrote:

I asked this question recently too. Unfortunately, the dialogue box is controlled by the plugin, not PTVL, and can't be disabled.
Sure can't change all plugins but I don't know if a skinner can do something,because I see in other skins different dialogue boxes(smaller,top of the screen...)and I thought maybe can be hide totally.
^ Not a bad idea about moving it or minimizing it via skinning. Didn't think about that.
(2014-05-12, 23:24)ianuk2005 Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 21:02)Lunatixz Wrote: Are you using strms or direct plugin building?

Strm files, content example:

plugin://plugin.video.GOtv/?action=play&name=2+Broke+Girls+S01E01&title=Pilot&imdb=1845307&tvdb=248741&year=2011&season=1&episode=1&show=2+Broke+Girls&show_alt=2+Broke+Girls&date=2011-09-19

okay, think I have an idea why it's not working for you... that plugin doesn't generate nfos... I'll add some code to deal with the problem...
[/quote]

Awesome is there a way to easily check when a new build is released?
  • 271(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45