• 312(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-06-16, 13:36)barcofan Wrote: got a question is f.t.v a donor exclusive option?
or can i manualy put it's streams in and if so wtch catagory should i useHuh
because ftv guide is a lot down and the interface is not as good as yours and hosting a xmltv file isn't my strongest point so a litlle help needed

Hub features are ignored in this thread, ask @ the Hub.

(2014-06-16, 09:12)farrc Wrote: Youtube videos always start from beginning when changing channels or after reopening program. Iv set youtube rule to pause when not watching and resume after switching channel. Please tell me whats wrong. Thanks

Fixed in next update
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz i still can't get upcoming next for live tv to work. Currently using 0.42a or similar. Will try to get a log for you later today
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
sorry dude i found you're other handywork thanks!!!
(2014-06-16, 17:06)bry- Wrote: @Lunatixz i still can't get upcoming next for live tv to work. Currently using 0.42a or similar. Will try to get a log for you later today

can you give me an example source you're using? rtmp, http, pvr, etc...
(2014-06-16, 17:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 17:06)bry- Wrote: @Lunatixz i still can't get upcoming next for live tv to work. Currently using 0.42a or similar. Will try to get a log for you later today

Strm directly to the HDhomerun prime. No backend, using xmltv generated via schedules direct.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-06-16, 18:28)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 17:40)Lunatixz Wrote:

Strm directly to the HDhomerun prime. No backend, using xmltv generated via schedules direct.

strms won't work with coming up next because its a playlist not media...
@Lunatixz i can't get strms, custom playlists or local files to auto tune, only youtube channels,playlist and community channels work,and in the channel configuration all genres are blank, tv,movie, movie studio and tv network.
(2014-06-16, 19:04)bigsteel99 Wrote: @Lunatixz i can't get strms, custom playlists or local files to auto tune, only youtube channels,playlist and community channels work,and in the channel configuration all genres are blank, tv,movie, movie studio and tv network.

without a log, I can't tell you whats going on... I know everything appears to be working in the latest update i'm working on now...
hi
got playlists to work (dont ask me how, have no idea) but now when i have channels populated and i exit the plugin, i get a blank screen.
only way to get back is to reboot the xbmc

any ideas?
is this a known issue or do you need logs?

**edit*** - just upgraded to Gotham and its working just fine.
or in other words,for this plugin to work well you need gotham.
Found a nice bug.
i am zapping through the channels, land on a movie that is already 60 minutes in.
move to another channel, the movie is at the beggining.
go back to the previous movie, the movie that was at 60 min has restarted.
go back to the other channel the movie has restarted.

it seems that movies are always restarting when i go to their channels.

there are no rules beside display logo and show only unwatched.

any ideas?
(2014-06-16, 19:55)EZ1976 Wrote: Found a nice bug.
i am zapping through the channels, land on a movie that is already 60 minutes in.

any ideas?
Known issue appeared to me in Gotham.Haven't found a solution yet...Sad

It's the external subs causing the problem but don't know why...
(2014-06-16, 20:08)tromy Wrote:

any ideas?

The last update included a possible fix for this... did you update?
(2014-06-16, 19:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 19:04)bigsteel99 Wrote: @Lunatixz i can't get strms, custom playlists or local files to auto tune, only youtube channels,playlist and community channels work,and in the channel configuration all genres are blank, tv,movie, movie studio and tv network.

without a log, I can't tell you whats going on... I know everything appears to be working in the latest update i'm working on now...

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=228228
(2014-06-16, 20:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 20:08)tromy Wrote:

any ideas?

The last update included a possible fix for this... did you update?
Yes,Lunatixz I run last update.I still have the issue but what makes me angryAngry is that happens very RANDOM!!!.Sometimes with mkv,other times with avi...can't figure outHuh
(2014-06-16, 20:28)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 19:15)Lunatixz Wrote:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=228228

you need to enable debugging on xbmc's advancedsettings, wiki for help
  • 312(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45