• 319(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-06-21, 05:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 04:53)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 04:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Your log has no debugging info

Please tell me what i'm missing I have enable debugging in xbmc setting, pstvl setting, and advancesetting.xml

You need to duplicate the problem and send me that log...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syb0e7jtjy2qsva/xbmc.old.log
(2014-06-21, 05:21)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 04:53)bigsteel99 Wrote: Please tell me what i'm missing I have enable debugging in xbmc setting, pstvl setting, and advancesetting.xml

You need to duplicate the problem and send me that log...

You're not running PseudoTV Live your running PseudoTV...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-06-21, 05:55)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:21)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:03)Lunatixz Wrote: You need to duplicate the problem and send me that log...

ihave both on my system but i only tried to used PseudoTV after I could not get PSTVL to work, I will remove PSTV and send you anther log ASAP.
(2014-06-21, 06:05)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:55)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:21)bigsteel99 Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/syb0e7jtjy2qsva/xbmc.old.log

ihave both on my system but i only tried to used PseudoTV after I could not get PSTVL to work, I will remove PSTV and send you anther log ASAP.
LOG www.dropbox.com/s/0aagputua9ejedj/xbmc.log
(2014-06-20, 14:50)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-20, 12:25)aptalca Wrote: I didn't read the whole thread, but I just installed this and did autotune. All thumbs and fanart are being loaded from external online sources (for local content) which slows down the epg gui significantly.

I checked off the one option in the settings I think it was called something like dynamic thumbs and now I get no pictures. Any way to make it use the local pics for local content?

Thanks

This has been answered before, for "local" media pseudotv live already looks for your artwork in the same folders your media is stored in... So if you want to speed up artwork, use artwork downloader script and configure for "local" artwork saving...

as for all other sources, artwork has to be loaded from the web... v.0.4.4 has an improved caching system for artwork, first load will be slow... but as the cache grows the performance increases.

Disabling dynamic artwork, disables this feature and brings up a static image from the "xbmc.player"
That's what I thought would happen. But I don't get any local artwork. I have exported database and thumbs as separate files so each movie folder contains both the poster and the fanart in jpg format. But ptvl still gets fanart from the Web. I can tell because they are different than the ones i have and some of them don't show any (I assume it searches by movie name and some don't return any results)
(2014-06-21, 00:31)robbyyyyyy Wrote: Was there talk of a community logo thing? Anyway here are some logo's I made for my own use, hopefully others will find them useful.
http://imgur.com/a/l2qQh

7 are for USTVnow so I can differentiate between those and my own similar channels.

The others were to fill in missing logo's for my guide.

Thanks @robbyyyyyy. I'll try and remember to grab tomorrow

My whole ptvl config ate Shit. Starting from scratch tomorrow
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks for the updates. Just to point out that youtube videos are still starting from beginning when changing channels.
(2014-06-21, 06:27)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 06:05)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:55)Lunatixz Wrote: You're not running PseudoTV Live your running PseudoTV...

LOG www.dropbox.com/s/0aagputua9ejedj/xbmc.log

Another log and screenshot, tv, movie etc are all blank, and channels are not configuring. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5iu1745amgupc...SRXdRC_Q5a
So this has been bothering me for a while. I tried searching through the forum thread but had no luck locating a solution to my issue. Previously when I used Pseudotv when i hit the dvd menu button on my mrc remote it would bring up the on screen display. Since i have updated this no longer works in pseudotv live. The OSD is programed and it works in xbmc but when I am using PTVL it does not work. Any help would be appreciated in fixing this issue would be apprieciated
(2014-06-21, 15:15)kristina27 Wrote: So this has been bothering me for a while. I tried searching through the forum thread but had no luck locating a solution to my issue. Previously when I used Pseudotv when i hit the dvd menu button on my mrc remote it would bring up the on screen display. Since i have updated this no longer works in pseudotv live. The OSD is programed and it works in xbmc but when I am using PTVL it does not work. Any help would be appreciated in fixing this issue would be apprieciated

Do you have the remote command set for a generic Menu commend, or for the "M" key? I use "I" and "M" on my remote for in-PTVL commands and they work fine. Other don't of course [O and the subtitle one being the most egregious examples of ones that can't work], but I and M should.
Im using the mrc remote app should I be able to change the dvd menu to m and it work?
(2014-06-21, 16:52)ThorC1138 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 15:15)kristina27 Wrote: So this has been bothering me for a while. I tried searching through the forum thread but had no luck locating a solution to my issue. Previously when I used Pseudotv when i hit the dvd menu button on my mrc remote it would bring up the on screen display. Since i have updated this no longer works in pseudotv live. The OSD is programed and it works in xbmc but when I am using PTVL it does not work. Any help would be appreciated in fixing this issue would be apprieciated

Do you have the remote command set for a generic Menu commend, or for the "M" key? I use "I" and "M" on my remote for in-PTVL commands and they work fine. Other don't of course [O and the subtitle one being the most egregious examples of ones that can't work], but I and M should.

So I just tried using M for the DVD Menu and it did not work for me. Any other thoughts. Is there something I should change in PTVL. The Changelot mentioned a keymap am I able to change that to fix my issue.
(2014-06-21, 12:45)farrc Wrote: Thanks for the updates. Just to point out that youtube videos are still starting from beginning when changing channels.

fix in next update
@Lunatixz - happy to report that with the current version the coming up next popup is working. not sure if this was intended or not but it works!

anybody thats using the psuedo cinema chan how is that working out for you? I just tried to add the chan and let it run for about 45 minutes before giving up.
(2014-06-21, 18:41)bry- Wrote: @Lunatixz - happy to report that with the current version the coming up next popup is working. not sure if this was intended or not but it works!

anybody thats using the psuedo cinema chan how is that working out for you? I just tried to add the chan and let it run for about 45 minutes before giving up.

I change a few things around on how PseudoTV Live handles strm files...

Can i see logs? I assume you downloaded the CE pack? under donor
  • 319(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45