• 398(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-09-07, 18:05)xavier.ba Wrote:
(2014-09-07, 17:18)hasamba Wrote:
(2014-09-07, 16:39)Lunatixz Wrote: [quote='hasamba' pid='1789283' dateline='1410073949']
hey luna,

just a thought, i think that the problem with the livetv chtype9 is that at load PSTL seems to seek forward but it's live....

btw: 2 addons that used to work in previous versions stopped working with 0.4.9

funniermoments and videobash, both i grabbed from the community list.

log:http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=287831

thanks

Does it lock up PTVL or does it not build the channel? I think the plugins comunity list settings needs updating to the new format? Please send me those two plugins so I can test it out... Thanks

1. for the livetv problem: the channel is build, when switching to that channel i get an image and "seeking 17:00....or something", PVTL is not stuck, i can switch channels.
2. i didnt autotuned, i use those channel long ago, now i updated the settings for those channels to the new format but they got stuck on building the channels and everything is stuck.
here are the addons: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/201601/addons.zip

thanks

That was what I was trying to explain all this time!!! All have on auto tune is from the community list, and a lot of addons don't work and it won't finish adding plugins

Okay, I'll close the community list... thanks for the heads up
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-09-07, 16:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Looks cool, are you using the same non dynamic artwork code (Using video.player art) I had in my prior skins? Or did you come up with something new? Any chance you can add the dynamic artwork code to your skin?

It won't effect speed because the code is disabled when dynamic art is disabled. Essential its treated like its not there.

Which is why I mentioned earlier that making a skin "lightweight" really isn't possible because its already trimmed down. Leaving out dynamic artcode and disabling in settings is the same thing.

I also noticed popup overlay was removed, what performance issues we're you having with it?

I can try to add the dynamic code...is there a way to make it so that if it is disabled, it uses the artwork already there? (Like an if, then, else kind of thing?) Also, I am trying to figure out how to add the popup overlay...I based this code off of a classic skin, so I need to figure out how to add it.
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2014-09-07, 19:26)ryanmcclure Wrote:
(2014-09-07, 16:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Looks cool, are you using the same non dynamic artwork code (Using video.player art) I had in my prior skins? Or did you come up with something new? Any chance you can add the dynamic artwork code to your skin?

It won't effect speed because the code is disabled when dynamic art is disabled. Essential its treated like its not there.

Which is why I mentioned earlier that making a skin "lightweight" really isn't possible because its already trimmed down. Leaving out dynamic artcode and disabling in settings is the same thing.

I also noticed popup overlay was removed, what performance issues we're you having with it?

I can try to add the dynamic code...is there a way to make it so that if it is disabled, it uses the artwork already there? (Like an if, then, else kind of thing?) Also, I am trying to figure out how to add the popup overlay...I based this code off of a classic skin, so I need to figure out how to add it.

? All my skins should already do this. Take a look at the notes and descriptions in the PTVL skin.
Peace,

Please assist with Pseudotv live. I am able to set up like pseudotv but not able to add youtube channels. Autotune adds the populated channels from youtube but I am unable to add the ones i subscribe to. Here is a copy of the settings2.xml.

<setting id="Channel_51_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_51_1" value="Fit Men Cook" />
<setting id="Channel_51_2" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_51_3" value="50" />
<setting id="Channel_51_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_51_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_51_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_51_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_51_rule_1_opt_1" value="https://www.youtube.com/user/fitmencook/playlists" />

I have tried multiple channels but none of them will work, just the automated channels. I have followed the instructions and installed everything listed. What am I doing wrong?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Cnet podcast to name a few dont work!! Makes it stay on a loop loading
Abandon CNET go for stuff that works for the time being the mans working hard to improve pstv it takes time its not easy to configure so much in short time. Give him credit for his amazing work and stop whining already
(2014-09-08, 03:29)xavier.ba Wrote: Cnet podcast to name a few dont work!! Makes it stay on a loop loading

Okay, I was afried This would happen... I don't have time to keep the community list updated on my own. Next update wont include community list autotuning. The feature will be removed till figure something out.
I would just go back to previous version until you have it to where your satisfied and pm advanced users to test
(2014-09-08, 03:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 03:29)xavier.ba Wrote: Cnet podcast to name a few dont work!! Makes it stay on a loop loading

Okay, I was afried This would happen... I don't have time to keep the community list updated on my own. Next update wont include community list autotuning. The feature will be removed till figure something out.

Sorry !! I mean i want this add-on to be the best ever!! But some people are not helping !! Success equals simplicity!!! I mean this is the best idea ever but we need real people with real problems to perfect it
(2014-09-08, 03:43)lozad Wrote: I would just go back to previous version until you have it to where your satisfied and pm advanced users to test

Has nothing to do with PTVL, this is an externally community list that is used by PTVL to build channels.

Doesn't matter what version you are running community list is always the same....
Very true I wish all community would be in involved in this project so much could be accomplish here
(2014-09-08, 03:45)xavier.ba Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 03:40)Lunatixz Wrote:

Sorry !! I mean i want this add-on to be the best ever!! But some people are not helping !! Success equals simplicity!!! I mean this is the best idea ever but we need real people with real problems to perfect it

Its honestly not that big a deal... PTVL will still be what it is, it will just require a little more effort on the users part to configure their channels.

Community list concept required active participation, which we don't have...

Maybe there is a better alternative down the road... Who knows...
Man , you guys dont know!! No body has had this idea ever!! Totally original, a real cable cutter, but it get ruined by people that only care about them selves!! Geeks or wath ever!! But the reality is that thousands of people want a real reason why to cut cable, this add-on is the closest ,but this forum is filled with pros!! Sad if someone else makes something like this and improve it !! Im a tester i know!!
(2014-09-08, 04:07)xavier.ba Wrote: Man , you guys dont know!! No body has had this idea ever!! Totally original, a real cable cutter, but it get ruined by people that only care about them selves!! Geeks or wath ever!! But the reality is that thousands of people want a real reason why to cut cable, this add-on is the closest ,but this forum is filled with pros!! Sad if someone else makes something like this and improve it !! Im a tester i know!!

Its not a big deal... Its a small feature out of many... I'm sure most users don't even use it.

I plan on releasing some tutorial videos to help noobs.

What features are you saying needs improvement?
This had the wow factor for me the moment I read about it.
I realised pretty quickly it wasn't going to be a simple install and configure add on. I've had a go already, autotuned and watched this on a test build.
But I know I need to give this some time to understand it and get I working the way I want it to. Others with more time than me will start selling pre-configured builds on facebook, doubt you will receive much in the way of donations from these people either.
So pleased to hear your doing some vids at last [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] hurry up please! Then we wont have pay these shisters to get a working version we can tinker with backwards.

I subscribe to this thread, I read it, the task in front of me seems more daunting each time. I find the ability to step by step with video tutorial (with pause and replay if required - sometimes multiple times until I understand what is being said) extremely helpful.

I might even be able to help with some idiots guides in .pdf (written by one for one) for others. Milkmans guide is excellent but the add on too complex for people starting out and needs breaking down.

Thanks in advance for vids, I am really looking forward to having a go at this.
  • 398(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45