• 423(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Hello everyone!

I seem to be encountering an issue with directory interleaving that I had wanted to see if anyone else has encountered a similar issue. I seem to be having issues with interleaving directories into a directory type channel.

For instance, I have 3 directories:

Directory 1 (Configured as the directory used in the base channel configuration)
Directory 2 (interleaved channel)
Directory 3 (interleaved channel)

When the channel is configured with Directory 1 by itself the channel has no issues with appearing after PTL starts, but if the channel is configured with either of the directory interleaved channels the channel wont appear. I though this was kind of strange as all of the directories have the same media type (MP4) and all play well by themselves individually.

By any chance has anyone gotten a similar setup to work on their installations?
Hello all.

Ive been trying to find a solution to have iptv and live tv in one epg guide and found this Smile.

I installed it, done the usual scanning for channels but after the program doesnt start. So my first question, does this work on Helix? If so i can delve deeper into finding why its not working.

Cheers.

Edit**

Got it working Smile. Though it seems the channel organiser does not work in Helix, or at least the skin im using (Amber).
(2014-09-26, 12:03)produno Wrote: Hello all.

Ive been trying to find a solution to have iptv and live tv in one epg guide and found this Smile.

I installed it, done the usual scanning for channels but after the program doesnt start. So my first question, does this work on Helix? If so i can delve deeper into finding why its not working.

Cheers.

Edit**

Got it working Smile. Though it seems the channel organiser does not work in Helix, or at least the skin im using (Amber).
it's not your skin but Helix in general Lunatixz doesn't provide support for Helix yet. Before downgrading back to Gotham I ran into a lot of problems with it including not being able to add channels not being able to activate Donor features or activate the video patcher window even problems with super favorites. If it works for you good luck if you start to notice a trend, downgrade to avoid headaches.
Ok, thanks for the reply.
::Update::

Final mention... Community list is falling under disrepair! Again!
If i'm left constantly maintaining it (with no help from the 50+ users on the contribution list, I'm closing it to donors only!). This is not a threat or a bullying tactic, just a FYI heads up...

Changes take effect next update that will leave a majority of the list broken! v.0.5.1 will either include Community list as a donor only feature or left free to all, you decide! it only takes One to help everyone out!

Thread View Count:

Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Question about ustvnow. If I was to create a xmltv file for ustvnow, does it need to be a separate of the one I create for HDHomerun? Or do I need to combine a hdhomerun and ustvnow xmltv file somehow?
(2014-09-26, 15:46)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

If i'm left constantly maintaining it (with no help from the 50+ users on the contribution list, I'm closing it to donors only!). This is not a threat or a bullying tactic, just a FYI heads up...

Changes take effect next update that will leave a majority of the list broken! v.0.5.1 will either include Community list as a donor only feature or left free to all, you decide! it only takes One to help everyone out!

Thread View Count:

For addons.xml you want genres entered, do they have to be specific things or can they be changed to anything? Are the only options:

TV
Episodes
Movies
Sports
Others

or can I change them to, for example:

News
Technology
Home & Garden
Cartoons
Comedy
etc?
(2014-09-26, 20:58)azrael17 Wrote:

Thread View Count:

For addons.xml you want genres entered, do they have to be specific things or can they be changed to anything? Are the only options:

TV
Episodes
Movies
Sports
Others

News
Technology
Home & Garden
Cartoons
Comedy
etc?

Have to be from the list available (for now)
PHP Code:
TV Anything you feel makes a good networkyou could use NBCABCbut you can make your own networks like technologycartoons, or multiple show typeslike Recent showsPopular showsetc...
Episodes Any single show playlists or channels.
Movies Full moviesno trailers or clips
Sports 
Any sports relatedlet’s keep this limited to actual sport eventsSports News can be added as TV ie ESPN.
Kids Anything that is completely G rated for kids...
News Anything News related...
Music Anything Music related...
Other - If you have a channel ideabut genre doesn't exist place it here temporarily. 
(2014-09-26, 21:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 20:58)azrael17 Wrote:

Thread View Count:

TV
Episodes
Movies
Sports
Others

News
Technology
Home & Garden
Cartoons
Comedy
etc?

PHP Code:
TV Anything you feel makes a good networkyou could use NBCABCbut you can make your own networks like technologycartoons, or multiple show typeslike Recent showsPopular showsetc...
Sports 
Any sports relatedlet’s keep this limited to actual sport eventsSports News can be added as TV ie ESPN.
Other - If you have a channel ideabut genre doesn't exist place it here temporarily. 

Submitted an edit. Everything in addons.xml has a genre now. Genres are also sorted and placed together, and items within the "other" genre are roughly sorted so that similar items are placed together (ex: all cartoons are placed together, and all home and garden items are placed together).
(2014-09-26, 22:15)azrael17 Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 21:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 20:58)azrael17 Wrote: For addons.xml you want genres entered, do they have to be specific things or can they be changed to anything? Are the only options:

TV
Episodes
Movies
Sports
Others

News
Technology
Home & Garden
Cartoons
Comedy
etc?

PHP Code:
Sports 

Submitted an edit. Everything in addons.xml has a genre now. Genres are also sorted and placed together, and items within the "other" genre are roughly sorted so that similar items are placed together (ex: all cartoons are placed together, and all home and garden items are placed together).

I don't see any changes?
I am running it on a fire tv too and I don't have these issue. #weird
When I change channel I do get the 'loading' and 'mute' icon in rows and columns across my screen. Clearly that's a bug but not a show stopper. A bug clearly Luna is busing working on right now so he can have a fix for us by next dev release which is tonight. Big Grin
(2014-09-27, 00:07)breezytm Wrote: I am running it on a fire tv too and I don't have these issue. #weird
When I change channel I do get the 'loading' and 'mute' icon in rows and columns across my screen. Clearly that's a bug but not a show stopper.

not a bug on my end, lol...

PTVL is designed to mute when changing channels, but xbmc on firetv has a lot of graphical glitches...
Read my last comment again. I modified it. haha
Hi Luna

Any update on this? Need more info from me?

(2014-09-24, 15:49)wyild1 Wrote: Morning

My LiveTV channels are still off by 1hour. All my shows are an hour ahead. Maybe its due to where i live not observing DST??

Here is the log and xmltv that was just generated this morning on my MythTV server. LiveTV channels are the ones in the 100s:

xbmc.log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=301938
xmltv - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ojmIn...sp=sharing

Cheers!
(2014-09-27, 01:35)wyild1 Wrote: Hi Luna

Any update on this? Need more info from me?

(2014-09-24, 15:49)wyild1 Wrote: Morning

My LiveTV channels are still off by 1hour. All my shows are an hour ahead. Maybe its due to where i live not observing DST??

Here is the log and xmltv that was just generated this morning on my MythTV server. LiveTV channels are the ones in the 100s:

xbmc.log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=301938
xmltv - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ojmIn...sp=sharing

Cheers!

No specific issue was found, I've tweaked epg syncing a little, next update let me know if its better.
  • 423(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45