• 438(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Pushing a development branch update tonight... can I please get some testers?
Need to know how stable it is... so I can update stable build Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
hi,
i'm new to this forum,

firstly this is a great add-on, i've been using it for a day now with standard pseudotv features, however i'm trying to get it to work with dvblink xbmc back end for live tv, does anyone know if this is possible?

i understand that XML files can not be generated for dvblink pvr add-on.

any help would be appreciated.
(2014-10-10, 03:33)Lunatixz Wrote: Pushing a development branch update tonight... can I please get some testers?

Will do
Hi there,
For the past 2 days, an overlay appears over XBMC saying "PseudoTV Live Downloading & Installing Files".
It appears every 30seconds or so and the progress bar never moves then it disappears again for 30 seconds.

It happens on XBMC at all times, PseudoTV Live is not running but it is interrupting videos and everything else. I can't even navigate menus while it appears.

I've turned off the "self update" option and no change.
I went and un-installed PseudoTV Live and it STILL happens!?!

I've checked all log files and there is nothing related to this showing up there.

An ideas what's going on? I don't even have the plugin installed anymore and this thing is still happening. I jus wanted to install a fresh copy.
Ran the auto tune again after the update to use the new donor list feature. Now when making the channels it just stop right around 73% and then it says "loading" but nothing happens just stays stuck on that.
(2014-10-10, 07:43)IZNICE Wrote: Ran the auto tune again after the update to use the new donor list feature. Now when making the channels it just stop right around 73% and then it says "loading" but nothing happens just stays stuck on that.

Log?

(2014-10-10, 07:25)Estate Wrote: Hi there,
For the past 2 days, an overlay appears over XBMC saying "PseudoTV Live Downloading & Installing Files".
It appears every 30seconds or so and the progress bar never moves then it disappears again for 30 seconds.

It happens on XBMC at all times, PseudoTV Live is not running but it is interrupting videos and everything else. I can't even navigate menus while it appears.

I've checked all log files and there is nothing related to this showing up there.

An ideas what's going on? I don't even have the plugin installed anymore and this thing is still happening. I jus wanted to install a fresh copy.

Did u reboot after you uninstalled PTVL?
(2014-10-10, 03:33)Lunatixz Wrote: Pushing a development branch update tonight... can I please get some testers?
Made a quick test ...everything seems to work fine.

I also see the fallbacks removed and now i see the channel logo if there's no artwork...Nice move!Smile
(2014-10-10, 13:20)tromy Wrote:

I also see the fallbacks removed and now i see the channel logo if there's no artwork...Nice move!Smile

Yeah made things too complex... Now its simple.

search pattern for those interested is. Local media folder, json xbmc art search (wip), art cache, download, channel logo,ptvl skin folder, ptvl logo

[/quote]

Yes, full start, machine reboot. Nothings working. What's the deal?
How is PseudoTV still running a background process downloading files if it's not even installed?
(2014-10-10, 13:55)Estate Wrote:

How is PseudoTV still running a background process downloading files if it's not even installed?
[/quote]

There is no deal... If you uninstalled n rebooted, its not possible to run my code still. You most likely didn't uninstall it.

Can you explain this for me Tromy? Does this mean that if a channel fails for whatever reason it will still be available in the guide and when surfing but will only display the channel logo on the screen rather than a specific stream or show? Or is it that if no show artwork is available it falls back to channel artwork but if the channels fails it disappears from the guide?
(2014-10-10, 14:04)azrael17 Wrote:

Can you explain this for me Tromy? Does this mean that if a channel fails for whatever reason it will still be available in the guide and when surfing but will only display the channel logo on the screen rather than a specific stream or show? Or is it that if no show artwork is available it falls back to channel artwork but if the channels fails it disappears from the guide?
Second one
(2014-10-10, 14:41)tromy Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 14:04)azrael17 Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 13:20)tromy Wrote: Made a quick test ...everything seems to work fine.

Second one

Ok thanks. I was hoping it was the first one.
(2014-10-10, 14:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 13:55)Estate Wrote:

There is no deal... If you uninstalled n rebooted, its not possible to run my code still. You most likely didn't uninstall it.
[/quote]
Delete PTVL in userdata folder sometimes you have to delete twice after reboot I get that issue sometimes but it does the trick

(2014-10-10, 16:18)lozad Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 14:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 13:55)Estate Wrote: Did u reboot after you uninstalled PTVL?

Delete PTVL in userdata folder sometimes you have to delete twice after reboot I get that issue sometimes but it does the trick
[/quote]
That's in case your doing fresh install
Im checking this thread 10times a day cant wait to try next update... Smile

just wanted to let you know there is an error with link in 1st thread: Guides, Tutorials and miscellaneous:
  • 438(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45