• 453(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-10-17, 08:00)Chadman Wrote: Does it have to be gmail to get added to the community list? I only use hotmail, but I want to help.

I notice in the patch request list one older submission was made by a yahoo email account so theoretically hotmail should work as well.
(2014-10-16, 18:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 17:58)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz,
Is it possible to increase the numbers of entries for live channels because with 12 entries have to update twice a day in order to sync with epg?

Thanks.

It already has... Next update has 48
Also, Livetv channel building is faster now...

Lighting fast if you disable find missing data.

Enabled its still faster, just not as fast...

Son of a....you're not kidding that LiveTV channel building is lightening fast. Turned off find missing data and couldn't believe the speed. Well done on the change. Anything in particular that you changed to get the speed boost?
(2014-10-17, 18:34)windsorguy1979 Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 18:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 17:58)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz,
Is it possible to increase the numbers of entries for live channels because with 12 entries have to update twice a day in order to sync with epg?

Thanks.

It already has... Next update has 48
Also, Livetv channel building is faster now...

Lighting fast if you disable find missing data.

Enabled its still faster, just not as fast...

Son of a....you're not kidding that LiveTV channel building is lightening fast. Turned off find missing data and couldn't believe the speed. Well done on the change. Anything in particular that you changed to get the speed boost?

That code isn't the new update... but parts of it... the new code coming tonight parses and builds channels faster... and also does this with "Find Missing" enabled... but not first run... "Find Missing" still can be slow for two runs, but gets faster and faster each run as the cache builds... if you leave it enabled, by the third or fourth PTVL run it will have decent speed. But never as fast as disabling it....

There is a drawback... disabling "find missing" will really kills a lot of my features... because it's function is to find missing artwork and missing guide data... So if you like artwork for plugins and livetv leave it enabled.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Quote:That code isn't the new update... but parts of it... the new code coming tonight parses and builds channels faster... and also does this with "Find Missing" enabled... but not first run... "Find Missing" still can be slow for two runs, but gets faster and faster each run as the cache builds... if you leave it enabled, by the third or fourth PTVL run it will have decent speed. But never as fast as disabling it....

There is a drawback... disabling "find missing" will really kills a lot of my features... because it's function is to find missing artwork and missing guide data... So if you like artwork for plugins and livetv leave it enabled.

Does anyone know if any of the skins out there are artwork free? That is, they don't use artwork so if "find missing" were to be disabled it wouldn't look like something was missing.
(2014-10-17, 21:35)azrael17 Wrote:
Quote:That code isn't the new update... but parts of it... the new code coming tonight parses and builds channels faster... and also does this with "Find Missing" enabled... but not first run... "Find Missing" still can be slow for two runs, but gets faster and faster each run as the cache builds... if you leave it enabled, by the third or fourth PTVL run it will have decent speed. But never as fast as disabling it....

Does anyone know if any of the skins out there are artwork free? That is, they don't use artwork so if "find missing" were to be disabled it wouldn't look like something was missing.

all classic pseudotv skins
(2014-10-17, 21:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-17, 21:35)azrael17 Wrote:

all classic pseudotv skins

Awesome, thanks, I'll have to look into them tonight when I get home.
I'm testing some new donor thank you gifts... nothing to obligate me to.. just something I thought supporters would appreciate....
It will autotune IPTV m3u's and pair them with matching XMLTV files if you have.

any non donors could easily add the same features by manually adding each m3u entry, and pairing them with the matching xmltv info...
If any of you guys are waiting on the PseudoTVLive Manager, you can head on over and download it now. Please keep error discussions to that thread, to make it easier for me to keep up with it. Click the link in my signature (or Lunatixz)
(2014-10-18, 03:08)peppy6582 Wrote: If any of you guys are waiting on the PseudoTVLive Manager, you can head on over and download it now. Please keep error discussions to that thread, to make it easier for me to keep up with it. Click the link in my signature (or Lunatixz)

It's a windows version, afraid it doesn't run under Wine. So Linux users, will need to wait a while longer, till it's ported.
That is going to take me a WHILE. I will probably have to start from scratch. A lot of the programming will not work on linux (mono). That shouldn't stop me from trying though.
(2014-10-18, 05:48)peppy6582 Wrote: That is going to take me a WHILE. I will probably have to start from scratch. A lot of the programming will not work on linux (mono). That shouldn't stop me from trying though.

Thanks for the work on the PTVL Manager.
Are you also planing on trying to bring it to mac OsX?
I am using the manager today for the first time and really like it but I need to run windows in VMware to the program.
I am running into problems after using the PTVL Manager.

PTVL seams to hang while updating the channels.

It hangs on my first channels where I set advanced rules to exclude some TV-shows.
It's a TV-Gendra (Action) with excluded TV shows.
It hangs after adding the Entries when it tries to process Rule 18.

This is my settings2 file

And here is my Log

What can I do?
Any help is appreciated.
(2014-10-18, 10:27)psysfaction Wrote: I am running into problems after using the PTVL Manager.

PTVL seams to hang while updating the channels.

It hangs on my first channels where I set advanced rules to exclude some TV-shows.
It's a TV-Gendra (Action) with excluded TV shows.
It hangs after adding the Entries when it tries to process Rule 18.

This is my settings2 file

And here is my Log

What can I do?
Any help is appreciated.

When I tried to replicate it, it hung up on the exclude "Ranma ½". When I took that out, it worked. It seems like the rule processing doesn't recognize the ½. Try that and let me know.
(2014-10-18, 05:48)peppy6582 Wrote: That is going to take me a WHILE. I will probably have to start from scratch. A lot of the programming will not work on linux (mono). That shouldn't stop me from trying though.
I figured that aspect of the program happen sooner or later. Sorry to bring that to light so abruptly. My intentions are too easily misunderstood on this branch. But, I just love saying "I don't do Windows". And I do appreciate the efforts of all coders & developers.
(2014-10-18, 15:41)IMnobody Wrote:
I figured that aspect of the program happen sooner or later. Sorry to bring that to light so abruptly. My intentions are too easily misunderstood on this branch. But, I just love saying "I don't do Windows". And I do appreciate the efforts of all coders & developers.

I have replaced a couple libraries today and got the mono errors down to 65 (they were in the 900s), so I am making progress. I hope to have something soon. I don't do windows at home myself either.
  • 453(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45