• 477(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Greetings! A newbie question. I really like the idea of channel surfing with PTVL. Is there a way I can add live TV streams from IPTV to PTVL and surf like cable TV. I tried adding IPTV streams to super favorites and then naming each stream as Channel_X and then tried PTVL to check super favorite folder to add channels. Error message is coming up, saying channel is not properly configured. Any idea?
Hi Luna,

Great news on the new version. For the Set Top mode if I set all my channels to reset every say every 6 hours and the computer is always on would this eliminate the channel building that takes place every time I start Pseudo TV?
(2014-11-07, 03:13)xavier.ba Wrote: Sandbox kind of add-on! Need computer knowledge!difficulty level 1-10 its an 8 7 being able to hack a computer! If you can program a computer using dos or can make your own program this is for you!!its just a rough finished app! Make adjustments and corrections on your own! As long you know how to code!ridiculous!! Half made app! No wonder so few users post here!

please have a look at our Forum Rules, especially rule 2.1.3:
Quote:Respect the coding efforts of XBMC devs and other coders. Calling a program or addon “worthless” will be automatically deemed as disrespect.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-11-09, 00:54)Lunatixz Wrote: v.0.5.5 Pushed to development branch. I recommend you manually update. If no major problems, I will push to stable Monday

Only "problem" I notice thus far is that, for donors, the "Find IPTV Channel" & "Find Livestream Channel" remain grayed out. The other 2 donor autotune options are still usable, though. Big Grin
(2014-11-09, 16:45)BankerBankson Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 00:54)Lunatixz Wrote: v.0.5.5 Pushed to development branch. I recommend you manually update. If no major problems, I will push to stable Monday

Only "problem" I notice thus far is that, for donors, the "Find IPTV Channel" & "Find Livestream Channel" remain grayed out. The other 2 donor autotune options are still usable, though. Big Grin

Is "Hub-Edition" activated?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz wow! using the latest dev build and its fantastic.

I like what you have done with the rss feed at the bottom and its nice to finally have the 3 shows listed on the top. thanks for this!
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-11-09, 17:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 16:45)BankerBankson Wrote:

That's where I'm confused. Where do you activate Hub-Edition? I searched the forum and the closest mention I found of "Hub-Edition" was at:

"Or if the M3u is formatted the same as IPTV m3u wait for my next update that includes IPTV/live stream autotuning. Available thru the Hub Edition and Donor Features."

Where do you activate Hub-Edition?
(2014-11-09, 18:36)BankerBankson Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 17:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 16:45)BankerBankson Wrote: Only "problem" I notice thus far is that, for donors, the "Find IPTV Channel" & "Find Livestream Channel" remain grayed out. The other 2 donor autotune options are still usable, though. Big Grin

That's where I'm confused. Where do you activate Hub-Edition? I searched the forum and the closest mention I found of "Hub-Edition" was at:

"Or if the M3u is formatted the same as IPTV m3u wait for my next update that includes IPTV/live stream autotuning. Available thru the Hub Edition and Donor Features."

Go to the PTVL hub thread and read post 1.

Beyond this point we do not discuss Hub-edition and its features on this forum.

Wink
(2014-11-09, 18:24)bry- Wrote: @Lunatixz wow! using the latest dev build and its fantastic.

I like what you have done with the rss feed at the bottom and its nice to finally have the 3 shows listed on the top. thanks for this!

now that I am messing around with it more the guide is very slow. i'll keep testing and if I can't figure it out i'll provide a log.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-11-09, 19:49)bry- Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 18:24)bry- Wrote: @Lunatixz wow! using the latest dev build and its fantastic.

now that I am messing around with it more the guide is very slow. i'll keep testing and if I can't figure it out i'll provide a log.

No log needed, lag doesn't show in the log... I think I might have an Idea why it's sluggish... I'll look into it
(2014-11-09, 21:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 19:49)bry- Wrote:

No log needed, lag doesn't show in the log... I think I might have an Idea why it's sluggish... I'll look into it

Thank you Sir!

IMPORTANT:
could someone please tell me to "go away" or "go F myself" etc...

It appears as if I am being blocked for some reason
I just want to make sure that someone ANYONE is actually able to read what I post...

I really don't understand why I don't get even an acknowledgment of my questions
even a rude "go search google" would be better than nothing.....
(2014-11-09, 22:16)mnjm9b Wrote: could someone please tell me to "go away" or "go F myself" etc...

It appears as if I am being blocked for some reason
I just want to make sure that someone ANYONE is actually able to read what I post...

I really don't understand why I don't get even an acknowledgment of my questions
even a rude "go search google" would be better than nothing.....

I don't think anyone is intentionally being rude to you, it just seems like we don't have an answer to your question.
@mnjm9b confirmed, still do not have an answer for you.

IMPORTANT:
Sad 
(2014-11-09, 19:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 18:36)BankerBankson Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 17:19)Lunatixz Wrote: Is "Hub-Edition" activated?

Go to the PTVL hub thread and read post 1.

Beyond this point we do not discuss Hub-edition and its features on this forum.

Wink

Done & done. Thanks for the help! Didn't realize that resource existed...
  • 477(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45