• 478(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution

Only problem I'm having now is the resolution logo & the channel logo overlapping. Don't think that was a change on my end...lemme know what to look for in case it likely is. Thanks!
Almost like the pluto tv app

Is pluto copying -this or is this copying pluto tv app?
(2014-11-10, 03:05)xavier.ba Wrote: Almost like the pluto tv app

looks like my warning didn't help.

maybe a ban will?

take your negativity elsewhere mate.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-11-10, 04:01)ronie Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 03:05)xavier.ba Wrote: Almost like the pluto tv app

looks like my warning didn't help.

maybe a ban will?

take your negativity elsewhere mate.

Woot thank you
(2014-11-08, 14:14)bry- Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 04:48)olsonbri Wrote: Very nice + smooth plugin! Love it.

Question: Does xmltv.xml (generated via zap2it) update itself for the EPG? Or do I need to download the xml when the guide expires and replace it?

Update on your own. Depending on your os you can automate this task.

Thanks bry. I figured so.

This add-on IMO Rocks! Well designed for the end user. I have all my OTA channels configured and it just works. Thanks to the author.
(2014-11-09, 05:20)mrpcpro Wrote: Can superfavorites be used as a source for live tv instead of a stream file?

In short no... You can't pair xmltv data with any other chtype but 8. If you want xmltv data, find the correct plugin link that launches the source and manual configure.

(2014-11-09, 15:30)mcorcoran Wrote: Hi Luna,

Great news on the new version. For the Set Top mode if I set all my channels to reset every say every 6 hours and the computer is always on would this eliminate the channel building that takes place every time I start Pseudo TV?

No, Settop only runs while PTVL is running. On start PTVL will build whatever playlists are needed.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-11-09, 22:34)bry- Wrote: @mnjm9b confirmed, still do not have an answer for you.

Thank you...

I was going crazy trying to fix it myself...

For now I will just leave ustvnow out.
I've had a quick look in last few posts, can't see the update syntax that I need to add to the channels in the xml to have them update in settop mode. so if someone could quickly tell me the exact line i need to add would be great?

Thanks
(2014-11-10, 19:03)Dec64 Wrote: I've had a quick look in last few posts, can't see the update syntax that I need to add to the channels in the xml to have them update in settop mode. so if someone could quickly tell me the exact line i need to add would be great?

Thanks

it's an "advanced setting" so you would use either the in-app channel manager, or the windows channel manager.... in short it's not something you manually configuring in the 'xml'...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I've been searching this forum and thread for an answer, but instead found this unanswered question, which is surprisingly similar to my situation:

(2014-06-25, 17:42)aNTTI Wrote: I'm trying to setup a Drama TV channel that plays unwatched episodes in order.

[...] So I made channel based on TV show genre Drama. Set up advanced rules according to my understanding.
When I rebuild the channel episodes are still quite random; some shows are starting from for example S02. Playing order is somewhat ascending, but episodes are skipped too.

I have enabled these advanced rules.
Only play unwatched
Play shows in order

[...]

Am I missing something?

I've been trying the same thing (for a few days now) and for the life of me, I can't get it to work properly: episodes aren't in order at all...

my simple (but flawed)
- channel is based on genre
- play only unwatched
- play in order
- force resume
- unlimited entries per channel

Can anyone please enlighten me?
I believe you want your playlist to be an "episode" playlist and not a "tv show".
Hello guys,
I'm using an amazon fire TV
With SPMC Installed.
Pseudo Live TV version 0.5.4a

I made a donation and received my username and password.
Right clicked on the addon then Went to configuration then donor
There is only one box to enter both username and password so I entered something like.
(Example:
Rod brasil: password

Is this where I enter the username info and How do I know that the it is enabling the donor options?

Please help

Thanks!
(2014-11-12, 01:11)Rodbrazil Wrote: Hello guys,
I'm using an amazon fire TV
With SPMC Installed.
Pseudo Live TV version 0.5.4a

I made a donation and received my username and password.
Right clicked on the addon then Went to configuration then donor
There is only one box to enter both username and password so I entered something like.
(Example:
Rod brasil: password

Is this where I enter the username info and How do I know that the it is enabling the donor options?

Please help

Thanks!

First off, make sure there are no spaces before or after the colon. "Rod brasil:password"

Once you click the "activate donor" button, it should ask if you want to activate donor options. Choose yes, and it should kick you out and then bring you right back in. Check under Autotune at the VERY end for "popcorn time" & "cinema experience" (or whatever they're labelled as) to be NOT grayed out. If they're still un-selectable, you haven't done it right.
Example user:password
Example rob67:robotus
Not real user so don't use that
Go to auto tune and you should be able to click on donor features
Ok go it!
Thanks
  • 478(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45