• 504(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-12-05, 22:59)bry- Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 22:55)Chadman Wrote: Not sure if you're still looking for ideas, but I think selectable channel lists would be a cool addition to the sidebar. One for the kid, one for me, one for the wife. As it is, I have 200 channels and my daughter only uses about 24 and my wife about 10. For me, I use them all.

shot down - already tried Wink

Ah, okay. I suggested if before, but didn't know it had already been tried.
trying to setup HDHOMERUN live channels.

I configure it on Autotune to Find HDHOMERUN and configure the path to HDHOMERUN using upnp.
Still the channels are not available.

Any instructions how can i setup hdhomerun live channels using upnp ?
(2014-11-30, 02:36)joeyd2424 Wrote: Thanks my man. Well this is PTVL reimagined. Again all credit goes to everyone else whom have made this program possible. First off this is not complete, though fully functioning which is why I am only going to display images of the finished overlays. In progress right now is the EPG onclick overlay which will be new for PTVL "I believe atleast since i have not seen it else where in other skins. Instead of scrolling through the EPG, finding what you want, clicking it and being taken directly to the video, it will now instead bring up a new overlay with extended information such as cast, rating etc. Within that page will be various buttons such as genre, other movies like this. Basically if anybody has DTV "I only say DTV rather then the direct name "direct being the indicator of what im describing" bc i dont know all the forum policies. If mentioning a cable companies name is considered promotion and or some thing just generally not allowed, I dont want to display it in writing my first hours posting. Anyways, if any others have an interest in this give me some input on what you would like and I will incorporate it. Im not quick at this and I only do it a couple hours every other day, so I can not be precise as to when a version will be ready. Best guess the two month mark. I may have questions at some point while adding new features. May run into a few complications I need expert help with Smile anyways. Input on what you do and dont like will help greatly. Thanks all.
watch gallery

Can't wait for this skin Big Grin
AutoTune for hdhomerun finds only the first channel.
How to make it scan all channels ?

Manually modifying settings2.xml and adding the Channel_1_2 for other channels does not make a difference.
Can somebody post their settings2.xml for multiple channels.

<settings>
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_1_time" value="31" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="upnp://address/Channels/v2/" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="Listing Unavailable" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="TV Listing Unavailable, Check your xmltv file" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="LastExitTime" value="1417909547" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="LastResetTime" value="1417909517" />
</settings>
Hey all. What is recommended size for channel logo's?
Try downloading the logo packs to see some options.
160x110 seems common to one pack. When I was making my text ones, I preferred to keep the 110 height, but make them wider.
(2014-12-07, 17:36)Chadman Wrote: Try downloading the logo packs to see some options.
160x110 seems common to one pack. When I was making my text ones, I preferred to keep the 110 height, but make them wider.

Thanks Chadman! Which logo packs are you referring to?
hi
I have 2 questions about this addon:
1. is it possible that this addon will auto download subtitle in there is a missing subtitle for one of the movies or episodes?
2. is it possible to remove the pseudotv logo from the bottom of the screen?
thanks.
I am sure I am missing something stupid. Working on a new fresh windows install and I cannot even get it to install.

Stuck at 98% when downloading from Repo and from a zip file just hangs.

What am I missing?
(2014-12-07, 22:07)SOME1 Wrote: hi
1. is it possible that this addon will auto download subtitle in there is a missing subtitle for one of the movies or episodes?
thanks.
1: yes. Either set up a remote key using the keymap addon so it launches the subtitle add-on, or use the subtitle option in the side bar

2: in the settings there is an option to turn it off. I forget what it is called
(2014-12-07, 22:58)aptalca Wrote:
thanks.
1: yes. Either set up a remote key using the keymap addon so it launches the subtitle add-on, or use the subtitle option in the side bar

2: in the settings there is an option to turn it off. I forget what it is called

thanks Smile
(2014-12-07, 23:40)SOME1 Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 22:58)aptalca Wrote:
thanks.

thanks Smile
visuals - channel bug
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-12-07, 18:09)fr3qu3ncy Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 17:36)Chadman Wrote: Try downloading the logo packs to see some options.

Thanks Chadman! Which logo packs are you referring to?

In the thread attached to Milkman's guide (link in the first post). I think the first few links are dead but on the later pages there is a good link.
Can anyone help me with recommending what settings I should use if I want to avoid the long populating/updating that occurs every time I open ptvl?

Thanks
try updating once a week
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
  • 504(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45