• 515(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I don't have another machine. any other ways of getting language.py
I finally took the risk of updating to Kodi when I saw the pseudotv update today but now Kodi locks up whenever I start ptv. I have been messing with it for a couple hours now trying to make sure other addons are up to date and removing those that do not work but I am sure I must be missing something simple.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388599
I copied the language.py file from C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live

This fixed my problem on the Windows machine, I will check the OpenElec machine when I get home tonight.

Thanks Gavin, you rock!!

-Patrick
it fixed the problem in Windows for xbmc but kills KODI
(2014-12-31, 18:21)mrpcpro Wrote: it fixed the problem in Windows for xbmc but kills KODI

I dont have a windows machine, but i know in Linux the path changed for KODI. so maybe its not C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\ but its C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\kodi\?? Again, I dont have a windows machine to test...im just speculating.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Migration
On windows the path changed to Kodi as well. I set up a fresh install this morning and the language.py issue hit me. Just copied it over and everything is fine. Might just have to wait on Luna to fix it.
well no I get stuck on backup complete and then nothing happens arrrghhh.

got it working. I had to run autotune again
KODI trashes my hard drive. I might stick with xbmc 13
(2014-12-31, 05:48)bigsteel99 Wrote: Hey luna since updating I noticed that the video window patcher isn't working even after rebooting kodi and my computer. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Same happened to me. I did a full uninstall of PTVL and then installed it fresh again and the window patcher works again.
pstvl died again in KODI
(2014-12-31, 16:54)mrpcpro Wrote: latest update killed my setup

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388546

Details? log doesn't show much... Only shows that you were trying to use Hub edition, but don't have the proper plugins installed, including f.t.v...

(2014-12-31, 17:42)rytharr Wrote: I finally took the risk of updating to Kodi when I saw the pseudotv update today but now Kodi locks up whenever I start ptv. I have been messing with it for a couple hours now trying to make sure other addons are up to date and removing those that do not work but I am sure I must be missing something simple.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388599

Install some type of youtube plugin, either bromix or offical
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-12-31, 17:09)pc1975 Wrote: Unfortunately, I have to second that. Sad

After the auto-update to 0.5.7 this morning, I'm getting "script failed!: PseudoTV Live".

I tried several things in attempt to fix this error myself; none of which worked to resolve the problem.

What I tried:

1. Rebooting the machine.

2. Clearing the cache through addon settings, restarting.

3. Uninstalling the addon, and reinstalling via TVAddons addon installer.

4. Deleting the addon, and addon data, and reinstalling via the TVAddons addon installer.

None of these woked to get the addon up and running. This system is an X86 install of Openelec.

I tried on a different beefier system, Windows version, and experienced the same problems.

Below are the log files for each system, please advise, and let me know if you need any further information.

Windows Log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388557

OpenElec Log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=388561

Thank you, and keep up the great work!
-Patrick

Fixed will be pushed soon, make sure to have my repo installed...
Thanks! Will do.
Aside from the missing language.py file, I'm also seeing these:

This appears to be an issue showing the trending tv shows up top (shows a script error, extendedinfo popup):
Code:
02:49:25 T:3152   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 520, in <module>
    Main()
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 41, in __init__
    self._StartInfoActions()
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 246, in _StartInfoActions
    passDataToSkin('TrendingShows', GetTrendingShows(), self.prop_prefix, self.window, self.control, self.handle, self.limit)
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 141, in GetTrendingShows
    return HandleTraktTVShowResult(results)
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 116, in HandleTraktTVShowResult
    'Label2': tvshow["air_day"] + " " + tvshow["air_time"],
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Not sure when/why this appears:
Code:
03:13:45 T:1800   ERROR: Error parsing label - missing ']' in "$INFO[VideoPlayer.Genre, ,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.LastPlayed,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.EndTime,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.TimeRemaining,  •   "

Some issues in script.pseudotv.live.EPG.xml:
Code:
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(fanart)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(landscape)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Art(fanart)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Art(landscape)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.3.Art(fanart)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.3.Art(landscape)
(2014-12-31, 21:21)fescen9 Wrote: Aside from the missing language.py file, I'm also seeing these:

This appears to be an issue showing the trending tv shows up top (shows a script error, extendedinfo popup):
Code:
02:49:25 T:3152   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 520, in <module>
    Main()
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 41, in __init__
    self._StartInfoActions()
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 246, in _StartInfoActions
    passDataToSkin('TrendingShows', GetTrendingShows(), self.prop_prefix, self.window, self.control, self.handle, self.limit)
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 141, in GetTrendingShows
    return HandleTraktTVShowResult(results)
  File "C:\Users\fescen9\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 116, in HandleTraktTVShowResult
    'Label2': tvshow["air_day"] + " " + tvshow["air_time"],
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Not sure when/why this appears:
Code:
03:13:45 T:1800   ERROR: Error parsing label - missing ']' in "$INFO[VideoPlayer.Genre, ,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.LastPlayed,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.EndTime,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.TimeRemaining,  •   "

Some issues in script.pseudotv.live.EPG.xml:
Code:
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(fanart)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Art(landscape)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Art(fanart)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Art(landscape)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.3.Art(fanart)
03:05:19 T:3492   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(NextAired.3.Art(landscape)

has nothing to do with PTVL, wait for extendinfo update
  • 515(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45