• 538(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Yea i still have no luck logging in the donor exclusiveq. I would like to just put a few of my live channels from my favorites or super favorites in ptv. I dont know if thats possible or not im pretty new at this so if someone can help me out would really appreciate it thanks.
(2015-02-03, 01:35)Bbold Wrote: Yea i still have no luck logging in the donor exclusiveq. I would like to just put a few of my live channels from my favorites or super favorites in ptv. I dont know if thats possible or not im pretty new at this so if someone can help me out would really appreciate it thanks.

In the first two posts there are examples of how to add Super Favourite channels, including an auto-tune example.
Yea, i tried that maybe I have the format wrong because every time ptv gets to the load superfavorite its freezes but when i take super favor off ptv loads fine.
Super Favorites
             \PseudoTV_Live
                          \Channel_1
@tromy I'm wanting to use your skin, I think it looks great, however every time i try to load with your skin it gets stuck here:

Checking to see if there is anything you could recommend
(2015-02-03, 02:56)Bbold Wrote: Yea, i tried that maybe I have the format wrong because every time ptv gets to the load superfavorite its freezes but when i take super favor off ptv loads fine.
Super Favorites
             \PseudoTV_Live
                          \Channel_1

Not everything works with PTVL. If you're not having luck, it may be worth trying a direct plugin type. But if it doesnt work as a Super Fave, it shouldnt work as a direct plugin.

If you want some real help, you have to post a log.
Hi Everyone

I have been using PseudoTV Live for about a month. I have PseudoTV Live running on a Mac with Yosemite and Amazon Fire TV. I am running Kodi 14.1 and have PseudoTV Live 0.57f version. I have USTVnow running exclusively on PseudoTV Live. One of the problems that I am running into is that the channels Fox News, Discovery, National Geographic, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central and Animal Planet do not show any EPG data. Is this still a know issue or do I need to take a look at the settings2.xml? If I need to take a look at it, what is the file location on my Mac? I found this directory path Library/Application Support/XBMC/Userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv on another forum post but this does not apply to Kodi. Can someone provide with with the navigation path?

Thanks for the help
(2015-02-03, 04:23)peglegtv Wrote: @tromy I'm wanting to use your skin, I think it looks great, however every time i try to load with your skin it gets stuck here:

Checking to see if there is anything you could recommend
I'm waiting for Lunatixz stable release in order to update custom skin"Titian" because he said there will be manu changes in PLTV overlay:Wink
but if you or anyone else want to use it with the dev version 0.5.7f I can post a link with a fixed version that works fine on my end.
I just went to the first page to look at the YouTube example for the settings2.xml file, and all the examples are gone. How comes you removed them Luna?
(2015-02-03, 06:53)jackhog Wrote: Hi Everyone

I have been using PseudoTV Live for about a month. I have PseudoTV Live running on a Mac with Yosemite and Amazon Fire TV. I am running Kodi 14.1 and have PseudoTV Live 0.57f version. I have USTVnow running exclusively on PseudoTV Live. One of the problems that I am running into is that the channels Fox News, Discovery, National Geographic, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central and Animal Planet do not show any EPG data. Is this still a know issue or do I need to take a look at the settings2.xml? If I need to take a look at it, what is the file location on my Mac? I found this directory path Library/Application Support/XBMC/Userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv on another forum post but this does not apply to Kodi. Can someone provide with with the navigation path?

Thanks for the help

Should be the same except with kodi instead of xbmc in the file path. Also script should say live I think as well. I'd take a look at settings2 to make sure that they are set up as livetv chtype and that they direct to the proper xmltv file. Also check the in-app PTVL settings to make sure xmltv is enabled.
(2015-02-03, 13:02)RayW1986 Wrote: I just went to the first page to look at the YouTube example for the settings2.xml file, and all the examples are gone. How comes you removed them Luna?

If I were to guess I would say a) it was a mistake, b) he was annoyed by the amount or people who don't read them and instead ask in the thread how to make such and such channels, or c) the new in-app channel configuration is really close to being released. Hopefully the latter.

I know that Luna's always said that when PTVL is finished he wants it to be so that no-one ever even opens their settings2 file.
(2015-02-03, 15:46)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 13:02)RayW1986 Wrote: I just went to the first page to look at the YouTube example for the settings2.xml file, and all the examples are gone. How comes you removed them Luna?

If I were to guess I would say a) it was a mistake, b) he was annoyed by the amount or people who don't read them and instead ask in the thread how to make such and such channels, or c) the new in-app channel configuration is really close to being released. Hopefully the latter.

I know that Luna's always said that when PTVL is finished he wants it to be so that no-one ever even opens their settings2 file.

Ah right. I'm so used to using the settings2 file in Notepad++ that I never even bothered with the channel manager, but I guess I'll go download it now. Thanks mate.
(2015-02-03, 15:53)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 15:46)azrael17 Wrote:

Ah right. I'm so used to using the settings2 file in Notepad++ that I never even bothered with the channel manager, but I guess I'll go download it now. Thanks mate.

Not the standalone one. Based on Luna's tweets I believe there are changes coming to the channel configuration tool within the PTVL settings. Right now it is used only for local content, but soon it should be able to create all chtypes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_C0GiH...eudoTVLive

https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live

"Progress on @PseudoTV_Live in-app channel manager is coming along nicely, say goodbye to manually editing settings2.xml!"
(2015-02-03, 15:57)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 15:46)azrael17 Wrote: If I were to guess I would say a) it was a mistake, b) he was annoyed by the amount or people who don't read them and instead ask in the thread how to make such and such channels, or c) the new in-app channel configuration is really close to being released. Hopefully the latter.

Not the standalone one. Based on Luna's tweets I believe there are changes coming to the channel configuration tool within the PTVL settings. Right now it is used only for local content, but soon it should be able to create all chtypes.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Showing off <a href="https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live">@PseudoTV_Live</a> Plugin Channel Configurations:
<a href="https://t.co/4AV8vDkfPG">https://t.co/4AV8vDkfPG</a></p>&mdash; Lunatixz (@PseudoTV_Live) <a href="https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status/558760905769754624">January 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah I just went to his Twitter, that looks excellent. Has me excited for what's to come.
(2015-02-03, 15:57)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 15:46)azrael17 Wrote: If I were to guess I would say a) it was a mistake, b) he was annoyed by the amount or people who don't read them and instead ask in the thread how to make such and such channels, or c) the new in-app channel configuration is really close to being released. Hopefully the latter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_C0GiH...eudoTVLive

https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live

"Progress on @PseudoTV_Live in-app channel manager is coming along nicely, say goodbye to manually editing settings2.xml!"

When its going to be released?
(2015-02-03, 18:56)kizz Wrote: When its going to be released?
when its good and ready.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 538(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45