• 585(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Ptvl is very amazing!! Latley it has been running real smooth. And all the fixes were very noticibe. Thankyou! Luna.
Hi, I tried to create a log file but the upload ended in a script error, seems like the website is under maintenance or so, I will provide a log asap...

My problem since the last update is the following: I can't create new channels using a smart playlist anymore. The option is half way missing (see picture below)
Even though it's showing the option "choose playlist" it can't be accessed and channel type is still showing "none"... Anyone else got this?

The Unaltered Channel Bug is not showing and when enabled it's not showing any logo at all. If disabled it's showing the greyscale logo as it is supposed to...
As you can see, no logo at all in the bottom right corner...

Maybe the pictures and infos I provided are already enough to find a solution for these bugs, as I mentioned the upload of the log file was not possible atm...
@BugRaider84 looks like a skin issue - try the stock confluence skin to configure.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-02-25, 20:39)bry- Wrote: @BugRaider84 looks like a skin issue - try the stock confluence skin to configure.

I Don't see how it would be a skin issue unless he replaced the default skin folder?

Either way I don't support any changes to code or skins...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-02-25, 20:39)bry- Wrote: @BugRaider84 looks like a skin issue - try the stock confluence skin to configure.

Hi, I'm running Aeon Shednox
switched to confluence and could add smart playlists thanks for the advise...
Don't know where the problem might be though, was working before and now it isn't but it's just a minor bug and I can add the playlist in confluence and change back to my skin Wink
(2015-02-25, 20:42)Lunatixz Wrote:

I Don't see how it would be a skin issue unless he replaced the default skin folder?

Hi, did not change the default folder or anything else just had the automatic update and now it's not working anymore but as I just answered to bry its not that big of a deal, it's working in confluence...
But the unaltered channel bug is not showing in confluence as well, any ideas on that because thats annoying me a little Big Grin I never know what channel I'm on haha
(2015-02-25, 20:53)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 20:42)Lunatixz Wrote:

Hi, did not change the default folder or anything else just had the automatic update and now it's not working anymore but as I just answered to bry its not that big of a deal, it's working in confluence...
But the unaltered channel bug is not showing in confluence as well, any ideas on that because thats annoying me a little Big Grin I never know what channel I'm on haha

I'm not moving past the skin issue just yet, so your telling me you did not replace any of the skins in ptvl, and it resulted in the screenshot you took?
Can you tell me the version of PTVL you are running? thanks
(2015-02-25, 21:06)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 20:53)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 20:42)Lunatixz Wrote: I Don't see how it would be a skin issue unless he replaced the default skin folder?

I'm not moving past the skin issue just yet, so your telling me you did not replace any of the skins in ptvl, and it resulted in the screenshot you took?

No I did not replace any of the skins in ptvl and the skin I'm using in ptvl is default
ptvl version is 0.5.8g
(2015-02-25, 21:16)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 21:06)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 20:53)BugRaider84 Wrote: Hi, did not change the default folder or anything else just had the automatic update and now it's not working anymore but as I just answered to bry its not that big of a deal, it's working in confluence...

No I did not replace any of the skins in ptvl and the skin I'm using in ptvl is default
ptvl version is 0.5.8g

If I were you I would delete the script.pseudotv.live folder manually, and also make sure you don't have a duplicate install of PTVL maybe -master or -development.

then reinstall... because what you demonstrated shouldn't be possible.
(2015-02-25, 21:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 21:06)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm not moving past the skin issue just yet, so your telling me you did not replace any of the skins in ptvl, and it resulted in the screenshot you took?

ptvl version is 0.5.8g

If I were you I would delete the script.pseudotv.live folder manually, and also make sure you don't have a duplicate install of PTVL maybe -master or -development.

Ok, will try that and report in a few minutes...
btw I would love to provide a log file, do you have any information why kodi log uploader is failing? Or is it just on my system?
(2015-02-25, 21:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 21:06)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm not moving past the skin issue just yet, so your telling me you did not replace any of the skins in ptvl, and it resulted in the screenshot you took?

ptvl version is 0.5.8g

I just deleted the PTVL folder and then re downloaded it from within Kodi and am happy to say my channel logos have returned!! Big Grin

Thanks for the suggestion Luna

@BugRaider84 Hopefully it brings your logos back too

EDIT: Disregard my above statement. In my excitement I never realised I had it set to show grey scale logos. I went into settings and switched it and my colour logos are still not working Sad
I am using confluence and the default PTVL skin.
(2015-02-25, 21:34)Rastan Wrote: EDIT: Disregard my above statement. In my excitement I never realised I had it set to show grey scale logos. I went into settings and switched it and my colour logos are still not working Sad

Same here.
I tried everything. I deleted all folders manually, even deleted the repo and reinstalled it all without any changes. It doesn't matter if I'm running confluence or any other skin for the logo issue and it's happening with the default and the ptvl skin within ptvl...
The other problem is still present as well. Any ideas?

LOG FILE: LOG

Don't know if you can read anything in there that might help ?!
(2015-02-25, 22:28)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 21:34)Rastan Wrote: EDIT: Disregard my above statement. In my excitement I never realised I had it set to show grey scale logos. I went into settings and switched it and my colour logos are still not working Sad

Same here.
I tried everything. I deleted all folders manually, even deleted the repo and reinstalled it all without any changes. It doesn't matter if I'm running confluence or any other skin for the logo issue and it's happening with the default and the ptvl skin within ptvl...
The other problem is still present as well. Any ideas?

LOG FILE: LOG

Don't know if you can read anything in there that might help ?!

If the other problem you are referring to is PTVL settings screen not showing up properly in Nox. From personal experience it has not worked for a long time. It is a Nox problem and not PTVL. I always change to confluence when doing anything with PTVL settings.
(2015-02-25, 22:48)Rastan Wrote: If the other problem you are referring to is PTVL settings screen not showing up properly in Nox. From personal experience it has not worked for a long time. It is a Nox problem and nor PTVL. I always change to confluence when doing anything with PTVL settings.

Thought so too, but it was working absolutely perfect in the last built so I thought I should mention it. If there is nothing Luna can do that's fine with me. It's not that big of a deal to change to confluence for some adjustments and then change back. But I really really want my colored logos back Big Grin

I really hope Luna is able to find the problem... *crossing fingers*
My pvr service (tvheadend) is running on another machine (pi), when I try to change pvr channel on my laptop it gives an error saying no pvr service found, but it will (eventually) play the one channel that my tuner is currently tuned to. Changing pvr channels does not appear to work for me Sad
Is there a way to configure ptvl to use the pvr service running on another machine/ip, just like the frontend does on my laptop?
  • 585(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45