• 608(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-03-17, 14:17)bigsteel99 Wrote: Lunatixz,
After creating a channel (YOUTUBE POPULAR RIGHT NOW) using the in app manager, when trying to create another channel,(CNET PODCAST) the previous information is not cleared. LOG and SCREENSHOT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7yvkdni9py6cb...-azEa?dl=0
@bigsteel99 dead link, try again.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-03-17, 14:20)bry- Wrote:
(2015-03-17, 14:17)bigsteel99 Wrote: Lunatixz,
After creating a channel (YOUTUBE POPULAR RIGHT NOW) using the in app manager, when trying to create another channel,(CNET PODCAST) the previous information is not cleared. LOG and SCREENSHOT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7yvkdni9py6cb...-azEa?dl=0
@bigsteel99 dead link, try again.

LOG AND SCREENSHOT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7yvkdni9py6cb...-azEa?dl=0
The update has slowed my setup down quite a bit and caused some lags in the EPG. Whenever I change the channel the onscreen info hangs around and the guide will not come back up. The program freezes and I can then only use task manager to end the process. :/
I tried to trigger the mentioned behavior in my previous post in this thread and have been unsuccessful at doing so but while doing have managed to generate 33mb log file. It's only 1.4mb zipped but since I was unsuccessful in triggering the mentioned behavior and since no one else is chiming in on it, I'm going to assume the issue whatever it was is entirely related to my setup and only partially related to PTVL. Would like to know if I should be disabling trakt, because even though it didn't happen this time it has happened before and I didn't mention it because trakt was being worked on and in beta.

Has no one else had any issues with trakt while using the program?

EDIT - Was playing with it last night before bed, wanted to say how amazed I am with the incredible boost in speed for both the channel changing and the EPG. WOW!
Can anyone help with this? I'm really stuck. Can't get PTVL to launch successfully. Even tried deleting the addon and redownloading it.

(2015-03-17, 00:06)ElanX Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 23:36)bry- Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 23:34)ElanX Wrote: Been running smoothly since the beginning (thank you!), but keep running into issues lately.

On both my installations, when I start PTVL, I get one of the following:
  • Installed Videowindow patch, reboot required! Exit XBMC?
  • Error loading "Custom" skin! - Verify selected skin.
  • {Nothing happening}
  • Already running, please wait and try again...

Things generally go in that order. I tried with different skins. If I say yes to rebooting, Kodi freezes. Help!

(Thanks in advance to Lunatixz or anyone else who knows what I did wrong!)
sounds like you have an add-on or process that is preventing kodi from properly shutting down. you can check and confirm by looking at your log file more than likely.

What should I be looking for to determine that?
http://xbmclogs.com/pcagnsipl {edited with correct log, whoops}
Do we wait for a new release for ptvlguide or will it start working with the current version when the server is fixed?
(2015-03-18, 03:10)ElanX Wrote: Can anyone help with this? I'm really stuck. Can't get PTVL to launch successfully. Even tried deleting the addon and redownloading it.

(2015-03-17, 00:06)ElanX Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 23:36)bry- Wrote: sounds like you have an add-on or process that is preventing kodi from properly shutting down. you can check and confirm by looking at your log file more than likely.

What should I be looking for to determine that?
http://xbmclogs.com/pcagnsipl {edited with correct log, whoops}

Try disabling PTVL and then enabling again. That worked for me.
Getting into xbmc myself. Trying to use this with ustvnow, and having issues finding it or not seeing it if I managed to miss it. When I set it to autotune with ustvnow, It runs, but then it doesnt add the channels. I see in the debug it is opening the ustvnow plugin and finding my channels, but they aren't added. Is there another way to manually add them?
(2015-03-18, 16:14)frdmrckr Wrote: Getting into xbmc myself. Trying to use this with ustvnow, and having issues finding it or not seeing it if I managed to miss it. When I set it to autotune with ustvnow, It runs, but then it doesnt add the channels. I see in the debug it is opening the ustvnow plugin and finding my channels, but they aren't added. Is there another way to manually add them?

I believe the xmltv service that ustvnow uses is in transition right now to a new system and a new server so that may be the problem.

Also make sure you are using Luna's version of ustvnow, as the original is not compatible.
(2015-03-18, 16:59)azrael17 Wrote: I believe the xmltv service that ustvnow uses is in transition right now to a new system and a new server so that may be the problem.

Also make sure you are using Luna's version of ustvnow, as the original is not compatible.

Thanks. Am using lunatix's version and it seems to be working for FTV guide, but I want pseudo so I can add more sources. I'll just play the waiting game. Hopefully it gets solved with time.
Hello. I'm relatively new at all this but I am slowly getting by. What I am wondering is I have xbmc installed in all my mobile devices and have set up youtube stacks to play on each device. However when that youtube stack dies for whatever reason and I need to update all my devices settings2.xml files, its become incredibly tedious. Is there anyway I can store my settings2.xml file online so all I need to do is update the online source to have my mobile devices update from there?
Look at channel sharing in the first 3 posts
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Hi all! Sorry if I didn't use the correct search terms and if this has been answered before, but is there a setting I'm missing to scan subfolders on upnp (playon) channel type? It seems to only grab from the first directory when I choose the root (only one show is grabbed). I haven't played with this channel type for awhile so haven't noticed till now and my apologies if it's something simple.

I'm using the following setting:
_3" value="25" --- File limit, Example 25 will parse 25 files per 25 directories found.
Hey Luna,

I noticed when you removed the templates from page 1 you also removed the youtube playlist tools. Perhaps you could link this one back on the first page again (I think the other one no longer works):

http://youtubeplaylist.net/

It's quite handy for copying a lot of videos between playlists.
Folks, sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but admittedly, this forum is not the most efficient form of technical support. After the 0.6.0a update, USTVNow through pseudotvlive no longer works at all. I can autotune to my heart's content, and I see a dialog box pop up stating it's adding the USTVNow channels, but it skips them entirely and proceeds to just add local content. If it's simply broken globally, that's fine, I can accept that, but if it's a problem with my configuration, I have no idea what to do next other than throw mini tantrums about this fantastic free software not working anymore.

Oh, I looked in my logs and found no references to "ustvnow" in the blocks where ptvl is doing it's thing.
  • 608(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45