• 618(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
After updating PTVL, I have to copy my Custom Skin files again.
I have one I am stumped with so hope someone can help.

All youtube channels that were working now do not load because I can see this in the LOG:

20:22:42 T:8016 ERROR: Unable to find plugin plugin.video.bromix.youtube
20:22:42 T:8016 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 28, path [plugin://plugin.video.bromix.youtube/play/?video_id=Ka-Wu1jYY9U]

I have the youtube addon from the official Kodi repository and the version when I look is 5.1.0~beta7 (2015-04-06).

I have tried removing and installing youtube again as well as the addon data.

The addon is installed to: "plugin.video.youtube" but not sure that makes a difference.

Just not sure why it worked a few days ago and not now.
(2015-04-08, 13:01)phsyraxion Wrote: I have one I am stumped with so hope someone can help.

All youtube channels that were working now do not load because I can see this in the LOG:

20:22:42 T:8016 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 28, path [plugin://plugin.video.bromix.youtube/play/?video_id=Ka-Wu1jYY9U]

I have the youtube addon from the official Kodi repository and the version when I look is 5.1.0~beta7 (2015-04-06).

The addon is installed to: "plugin.video.youtube" but not sure that makes a difference.

Look for the 'bromix' version of the YouTube plugin. It can be obtained by installing Bromix's repository.

It's a dependancy of PTVL (last i checked).

Cheers.
My "Concast" skin has this white transparent box in the top corner; I've copied the files to the Custom folder to tinker with it, but i've had no luck removing it. Any help will be appreciated.

(2015-04-08, 13:01)phsyraxion Wrote: I have one I am stumped with so hope someone can help.

The latest version is 5.1.0~beta 8. I tested the video and it plays just fine, that update should fix it.
Im still having problems getting fuller populations outa some of the plug ins.. they load 1 -13 or so....

Ive been messing with this: in ChannelList.py

#recursively walk through plugin directories, return tmpstr of all files found.
def PluginWalk(self, path, excludeLST, limit, xType, FleType='video'):
self.log("PluginWalk")
file_detail_CHK = []
dirlimit = limit / 25

Changed the dirlimit to a few things (25, 10, 5, 1 ) with no change in the channel populations....
Ive tryed setting the Over all limits in "tweaks" from unlimited - 1000 - 500 etc and also matching or changing the limit of the specific channel media limits to either same as under tweaks or less than tweaks... but no changes....

Id be happy to PM the plugins names, they are common ones begining with letters G and 1C I use the "open Channel Config" to edit them, using the "plugin" channel type....

cant seem to find the combo to populate the channel farther... Am I even on the right track for this? I dont feel this is a bug, just my own stupidity Wink

Thanks again for any all responses in advance
the dirlimit formula, is the channel limit divided by 25. I was having a similar problem with a plugin only detecting 2 videos (50 divided by 25), but I've changed it to 1 and now it detects all of them.

To see changes, you need to have the channel rescanned. Go to your settings2.xml and there's a line for your channel which has the word "false". Change that to "true" and PLTV will now rescan and rebuild the epg only that channel.
Having a problem getting tv shows to play in order. I click play in order and even went in advance settings and put it play in order still plays random.Anything im missing appreciate if someone can help me out thanks guys.
(2015-04-09, 04:56)Bbold Wrote: Having a problem getting tv shows to play in order. I click play in order and even went in advance settings and put it play in order still plays random.Anything im missing appreciate if someone can help me out thanks guys.

Same here since I first install PTVL, never got any answer. PTV still working fine.
(2015-04-09, 11:59)vrm42 Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 04:56)Bbold Wrote: Having a problem getting tv shows to play in order. I click play in order and even went in advance settings and put it play in order still plays random.Anything im missing appreciate if someone can help me out thanks guys.

Same here since I first install PTVL, never got any answer. PTV still working fine.

Post the issue with details and logs in the bugs thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352

There is less clutter there so Luna is more likely to see it. But make sure you include a debug log (wiki) so he can see what is going wrong.

It's another bug. The channel configuration gives the wrong sort number for each label, so it does this for some reason:
- Default = 1 (random)
- Random = 2 (reverse)
- Reverse = 3 (?)

The right numbers should be:
- Default = 0
- Random = 1
- Reverse = 2

You'll have to change the sort number to 0 (default) in settings2.xml for the channels that are affected. It should be this line of code:
<setting id="Channel_#_4" value="0" />
(2015-04-09, 16:07)snesmaster40 Wrote:

It's another bug. The channel configuration gives the wrong sort number for each label, so it does this for some reason:
- Default = 1 (random)
- Random = 2 (reverse)
- Reverse = 3 (?)

The right numbers should be:
- Default = 0
- Random = 1
- Reverse = 2

You'll have to change the sort number to 0 (default) in settings2.xml for the channels that are affected. It should be this line of code:
<setting id="Channel_#_4" value="0" />

This leads back to my post about channel population.... I took your advice and made 3 identical channels, the ONLY difference was to change each one to a default, random and reverse.... the ONLY onle that populated the channel fully was the REVERSE using =2 .... wierdnesss... Im currently changing all the problem channels Im having with low population creations to the correct reverse =2 ... hopefully this will solve the low population creation for my channels....
(2015-04-08, 16:31)snesmaster40 Wrote:

The latest version is 5.1.0~beta 8. I tested the video and it plays just fine, that update should fix it.

This has not fixed my issue

I opened the generated M3U playlists and they pointed to : plugin.video.bromix.youtube which does not exist. I installed the Bromix repository and installed the plugin from there instead of the Kodi repository and it still installed to plugin.video.youtube.

So I deleted all playlists and now I get nothing generated for any youtube playlists only local content.

Got er all set up with images now its great! Just had a couple of questions!

1. In the top right corner it says what is playing, can i disable that? if so how?!

2. I cant seem to put channel logos in for Live tv channels, is there something specific i must do? or can it not be done?

Thanks!
(2015-04-10, 21:36)PAPAPUMP Wrote: Image

Got er all set up with images now its great! Just had a couple of questions!

1. In the top right corner it says what is playing, can i disable that? if so how?!

2. I cant seem to put channel logos in for Live tv channels, is there something specific i must do? or can it not be done?

Thanks!

1) The text is skin specific so it can't be removed without removing code from the skin.

2) Your logo image files must be named exactly the same as your channels are named in PTVL. So if you have a live channel that uses a station ID like CJFT instead of FOX or NBC, then it won't recognize a logo named FOX or NBC.

Smile
  • 618(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45