• 647(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-06-19, 03:16)harpua1982 Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 16:17)snesmaster40 Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 21:04)sickboyy Wrote: Is there a release date for that? On 0.6.2d at the moment. Eagerly awaiting the YouTube playlist fix which I think I read would be included in the next release.

0.6.2d has the Youtube playlist fix. It will also grab more than 50 videos on Youtube channels too.

YT still isn't working for me. Same as before. Subscriptions work, but nothing else. Still keep seeing this:

Can't access file "cache/FileLock.dat" for rename to "cache/17393.lock"

xbmclogs.com/pno6q2j9o

Your problem has nothing to do with Youtube, You need to check your file permission for the device you are using...

Also please post bugs in the Bug thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-06-18, 04:42)ShaunB1980 Wrote:
(2015-06-12, 15:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-06-12, 15:11)fr3qu3ncy Wrote: Post a log for Luna in the dedicated thread and after we get LiveTV/InternetTV channels working in PTVL then I can perhaps come up with a workaround by creating our own playon channel for just this reason. A Log will be helpful so that Luna can see why those channel types aren't working with the PlayOn plugin. I'll post one as well as soon as I get a chance.
This isn't an issue on my end... If playon changes its reference links or name then PTVL could miss it.

Only way around this is to use chtype 15 point it to the nearest static folder, and exclude everything you don't want. Then set a rule to reset channel every x hours forcing PTVL to look for changes.

I will try this and see if I can get it working, can I make it use only shows beginging with "ESPN1" or excluding anything begining with or including "ESPN2*" with a wild card ? For some reason I think I tried using this before and you told me PTVL wouldnt work that way.

Also I contributed for your efforts do I need to do anything else to get that access ?

Thank You,

ShaunB

Regex wildcards is a good idea, maybe down the road i'll add it...
I'm never in a rush to work on playon support, since their development team are all dirtbags... More concerned about making a buck then helping out.
I've spent a lot of time automating the backend for "Community list" submissions.

Submissions are now automatically updated to the list within 48hrs (Max wait time).

Links are filtered for dead or missing information... Spammers will be banned, so don't bother!

I really hope you guys make use of this feature... I'd hate to think I'm wasting my time...

Submitting channel's couldn't be easier, so there is no excuse for not doing it... Have a working configuration or something you'd like to recommend to others... SUBMIT IT!

Enjoy, features will be in v.0.6.3

Lunatixz
Everything that you are doing is very much appreciated in every way.
You have done a remarkable job so far.
+1

Awesome
One of the best add-ons available.
(2015-06-17, 13:23)pch43 Wrote: Hello Lunatixz, got pvr stalker client but when a channel is added as live/prv, then run PSTL the channels are added to guide but there is no pictures, i have also tried this from the plugin, live/plugin & live/favourites, all methods fail.
Any help please, thank you
Not working for me either lunatix
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
(2015-06-17, 16:45)bry- Wrote: guys and girls, i've submitted a ton of clean but low res logos to http://www.thelogodb.com/source/GIF%2020...20redraw)/
Hey bry-, went to work on these, and got a 404 error.
(2015-06-22, 00:19)spyder Wrote:
(2015-06-17, 16:45)bry- Wrote: guys and girls, i've submitted a ton of clean but low res logos to http://www.thelogodb.com/source/GIF%2020...20redraw)/
Hey bry-, went to work on these, and got a 404 error.
Directory looks like it was renamed. http://www.thelogodb.com/source/Too%20Sm...edrawing)/ thanks @spyder
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I donated about a month ago, but I still haven't gotten my donor details.
(2015-06-22, 07:09)AnimaDiscordia Wrote: I donated about a month ago, but I still haven't gotten my donor details.

From the First Post of this Thread

Quote:ATTENTION NEW KODI FORUM USERS! new forum rules require at least 10 posts before you are allowed to PM, take this time to become an active part of the community. Then PM me with your login request... Thank You.
Next update features automatic channel logos, Most come from thelogodb.com (at least channels that conform to standard channel names ie ABC, NBC, etc)... Any missing logos should be uploaded. Upload by searching channel then directly uploading image.

For Studio and nonconforming logos ie. custom channels, they are downloaded from my repo.
Any missing logos should be pushed here: https://github.com/Lunatixz/PseudoTV_Logos

Please participate and helping build our logo repositories...
(2015-06-22, 15:36)Lunatixz Wrote: Next update features automatic channel logos, Most come from thelogodb.com (at least channels that conform to standard channel names ie ABC, NBC, etc)... Any missing logos should be uploaded. Upload by searching channel then directly uploading image.

For Studio and nonconforming logos ie. custom channels, they are downloaded from my repo.
Any missing logos should be pushed here: https://github.com/Lunatixz/PseudoTV_Logos

At this point would it make sense to abandon any local logo directories? Will we still be able to use custom logos for channels?
(2015-06-22, 21:27)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 15:36)Lunatixz Wrote: Next update features automatic channel logos, Most come from thelogodb.com (at least channels that conform to standard channel names ie ABC, NBC, etc)... Any missing logos should be uploaded. Upload by searching channel then directly uploading image.

At this point would it make sense to abandon any local logo directories? Will we still be able to use custom logos for channels?

No, for starters I need a place to store the downloaded logos Tongue
secondly, users can still use their own logos, My download script never overrides any logos already found in the folder (unless configured to do so).
"secondly, users can still use their own logos, My download script never overrides any logos already found in the folder (unless configured to do so)."

Yea I spent alota time with my own custom logos. i would hate to have to leave them.

Thanks again Smile
  • 647(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45