• 686(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I always getting 'waiting for file lock' message:

Here is the steps i made:
1. Create new PTVL channel for YouTube playlist.
2. Open PTVL
3. I see 'waiting for file lock' and thats it

i use PTVL v.0.6.7e
PTVL channels for plugin cannot be watched:

1. Create new PTVL channel for a plug-in.
2. Set the new PTVL channel to a specific video's plug-in.
3. Open PTVL (i love the splash video, by the way).
4. The PTVL channel doesn't exists (even not in EPG).

i use PTVL v.0.6.7e.
Have you tried to create the Channel with the context menu addon for ptvl?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
After i add channels with the context menu:

1. For Youtube Playlist or Channel i get 'waiting for file lock' and thats it.

2. For channel based on Plug-in i get "unable to populate channels. Please verify the you have scraped media..."

When i open the channel configuration, i can see the plugin video that i used with the context menu BUT with missing properties:
Channel Type: Plugin
Plugin: Sdarot.tv Video
Click to Browse: Empty (why empty?)
Exclude: Empty
Media Limit: 50
Sort Order: Default
(2015-09-29, 12:40)tomer.st Wrote: I always getting 'waiting for file lock' message:

1. Create new PTVL channel for YouTube playlist.
2. Open PTVL
3. I see 'waiting for file lock' and thats it

i use PTVL v.0.6.7e

(2015-09-29, 12:52)tomer.st Wrote: PTVL channels for plugin cannot be watched:

1. Create new PTVL channel for a plug-in.
2. Set the new PTVL channel to a specific video's plug-in.
3. Open PTVL (i love the splash video, by the way).
4. The PTVL channel doesn't exists (even not in EPG).

i use PTVL v.0.6.7e.

(2015-09-29, 14:34)tomer.st Wrote: After i add channels with the context menu:

1. For Youtube Playlist or Channel i get 'waiting for file lock' and thats it.

2. For channel based on Plug-in i get "unable to populate channels. Please verify the you have scraped media..."

When i open the channel configuration, i can see the plugin video that i used with the context menu BUT with missing properties:
Channel Type: Plugin
Plugin: Sdarot.tv Video
Click to Browse: Empty (why empty?)
Exclude: Empty
Media Limit: 50
Sort Order: Default

Did you have these issues with a previous version or is this a first-time install of PTVL?
previous version (i think it was 0.6.6) works fine but i can't find it to test it again.
got a question about the popup... Luna Ive got my skin working pretty sweet, but having a glitch in the popup... I cant track down where (as in what file to look at) the popup happens (time wise) and such... I need to play with the popup timer a bit to get my popup to work. gone brain dead last few days... could you plz give me a hint where i can find the popup - as in what file should I be looking at for the popup trigger (and timeer)

Thanks man, loving this program, getting better and better...
(2015-09-29, 16:47)tomer.st Wrote: previous version (i think it was 0.6.6) works fine but i can't find it to test it again.

Here you go.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8jkr0rz6ifh9h...6.zip?dl=0
Thumbs Up 
(2015-09-30, 02:05)dave157 Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 16:47)tomer.st Wrote: previous version (i think it was 0.6.6) works fine but i can't find it to test it again.

Here you go.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8jkr0rz6ifh9h...6.zip?dl=0

Thanks, It works GREAT.

In the future, how can you download older versions?
Hey guys! Is PseudoTV LIVE down? I'm trying to set it up for the first time. Channel configuration not showing any channel on the list.

I also have both Pseudolibrary and PseudoTV LIVE enable. Thanks for any help
(2015-09-30, 23:25)SmoothSinner Wrote: Hey guys! Is PseudoTV LIVE down? I'm trying to set it up for the first time. Channel configuration not showing any channel on the list.

Try uninstalling / re-installing. When I first updated v0.6.7c to v0.6.7e I had an issue where the "Open Channel Configuration" took a long time to open, so I went back to the older version and updated again and now it works fine.
how do i get the aljazeera plugin to work with pseudotv live? i want just the live tv part, i tried to use plugin as the channel and then i chooses live when i load up pseudo i get a error for that channel

i also tried using the internet tv option with url rtmp://aljazeeraflashlivefs.fplive.net/aljazeeraflashlive-live/aljazeera_eng_high still does not work

that stream works on all my media players on the PC
also the aljazeera plugin works fine

any ideas?
Thanks Dave. But It's still unable to add the channels.
(2015-09-30, 23:49)dave157 Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 23:25)SmoothSinner Wrote: Hey guys! Is PseudoTV LIVE down? I'm trying to set it up for the first time. Channel configuration not showing any channel on the list.

Try uninstalling / re-installing. When I first updated v0.6.7c to v0.6.7e I had an issue where the "Open Channel Configuration" took a long time to open, so I went back to the older version and updated again and now it works fine.

will i lose my channels? it takes forever to open the configuration
(2015-10-01, 00:33)EMK0 Wrote: how do i get the aljazeera plugin to work with pseudotv live? i want just the live tv part, i tried to use plugin as the channel and then i chooses live when i load up pseudo i get a error for that channel

i also tried using the internet tv option with url rtmp://aljazeeraflashlivefs.fplive.net/aljazeeraflashlive-live/aljazeera_eng_high still does not work

that stream works on all my media players on the PC
also the aljazeera plugin works fine

any ideas?

Try saving it as a favorite and add it using the internet tv option. Live TV option utilizes .xml tv files for guide info, hence the error message.
  • 686(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45