Starstreams
Anyone else got any issues carnt get it to work at all on my ipad2 ,atv2, iphone5,even the HTML site gives me " this operation cannot be performed .on my mygica enjoytv120 I get a spinning wheel for a sec then nothing ,here's the log ,anyone any ideas spoke to starstreams they said its at my end but carnt ba all of them.
(2013-07-15, 08:49)machine9 Wrote: even the HTML site gives me " this operation cannot be performed .on my mygica enjoytv120 I get a spinning wheel for a sec then nothing

By this, I'm assuming you're saying you can't even access the site with a web browser? If so, maybe the site is down, you're having network problems or there's a problem with authentication?
I've tried the plugin over mobile network on iphone5 ,just get the spinning wheel
For a sec then nothing ,no script errors or login issues.sometimes a box appears
Saying playback error check log.but on the web it says operation cannot be performed .
If you can't get it to work with a web browser, there probably isn't much likelihood you can get it to work with the add-on. Resolve the web browser issue first.
Tried a different browser on iphone5 ,just says operation could not be performed ,doin my nut in!
As far as I know not been blocked or anything .they just said it was a problem my end,but its happening on
All my devices.
Not much XBMC or the add-on can do about it if this service doesn't work for you even when XBMC isn't part of the equation.
Ok thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Starstreams0