• 21(current)
PDM skin by SmokeHead
Great, thanks! Probably the best skin yet imho.

But the Customisations with pictures works a bit poorly. Sometimes it works to set specific pictures, most times it does'nt. And the "reset custom images" should probably set all to the image that's there by default in the first place. Right now I dunno if the button does anything at all for me.

The "Select image folder" seems to work perfectly though.
Sorry, my fault. Seems like there were 2 .gif files among all those .jpegs
Will support for the newer views be added soon?

Thanks, this is my favorite skin.
Hi Smokehead - Fantastic piece of work - I am torn between this one and the Clearity skin. I really like the Main page on this one!

Anyway that the wraplists are going to make an appearance in this skin? If so that might actually sway me to this one as that is an awesome way to view the library.

Thanks again.
Been using this skin for a long time now, it's great.

However, the newer versions have smaller fonts, which makes for difficult reading on my standard PAL 16x9 tv.. (actually have the same problem with Clearity, which is also awesome)

Is there anyway of increasing the size of the fonts??

Skin zoom helps a little, but I can only zoom so far without losing stuff offscreen...

TIA
I tried to view the screenshots and download the PDM skin, but I get "website not available" message.

Is the project website down?
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
it's in SVN. https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/PDM

It is a very nice skin. I'm sure you will like it.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:it's in SVN. https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/PDM

It is a very nice skin. I'm sure you will like it.

how do i download from a HTTPS url?

please help!
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
jochenz Wrote:how do i download from a HTTPS url?

please help!

you can use a program called http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ . I think there are instructions on using it in the Clearity thread.
Nothing on fontsize yet?
Ok, forget I asked.

Just play with the <size> tags in Font.xml Smile
This thread appears to be dying so i may post in the support thread, but i need some help that is specific to the PDM skin (by far my favourite and best looking XBMC skin).

Basically my "Set Content" option in the context menu does not work. It freezes up, you have to hit the menu button to get active again after which nothing has changed. This means that I can't create a Video Library in PDM, which i'm sure must be wrong.

Has anyone else had this problem, or can someone point me to what could be wrong with the skin/XBMC engine? Video Library options work in every other skin i've tried but the functions just don't appear to work in PDM - i've tried on the most recent build and the couple before it but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated!
it is just not supported in this skin.
the skin needs a lot of updates.
but smokehead is involved in so many skins...
i guess this skin is dead now, which is sad, it needs a good update, and i still cant find another skin that i like besides this PDM
MidKnight Wrote:i guess this skin is dead now, which is sad, it needs a good update, and i still cant find another skin that i like besides this PDM

Same here, a update should be more than welcome.
It's a pitty Smokehead is inactive since february.. Sad
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PDM skin by SmokeHead0