Video Library Target changes
Sad 
Hello, firstly I'm sorry if this is a skin issue, I'm not to sure but I'll give you all the details, feel free to move it if needed, also I have searched for this but couldn't find anything but I think I may be using different terminology.

XBMC 12.2 I recently upgraded to 12.2 from 10.1 which is when this occurred.
Customisable Confluence Skin
Windows 7 64 bit

So my issue, essentially I have 3 folders I use for XBMC, Films, TV and New, Films and TV have their own option on the sidebar, Movies and TV Shows respectively. I'd use the Video option on the left to link to the New Files folder on my PC where everything gets dumped before I sort it, this all worked fine. However since upgrading to 12.2, whenever I go to either the Movies or TV Shows options on the left hand side menu, the next time I click on videos it takes me back to which ever I last clicked on.

So if I have the New folder selected and click Home then Movies then Home then Videos it takes me to Movies instead of my New folder.

I would like to get it so the Video option locks on the last folder I'd been in when I last accessed the Video option. I don't know if this has been reported before but this is how it used to work and now it's stopped and I'm sad. Any help here would be appreciated.
*Bump* Sorry to do this but I really could do with a hand here.
Which Confluence mod? I can take a look.
It's just called Customizable Confluence:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82065
Looks like it's simply not compatible with newer versions of XBMC. It stopped working in v11, according to the thread you linked to.
So it is a skin issue, oh well, it seemed to update with XBMC so I thought it was fine, should have read further, sorry for wasting your time. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Library Target changes0