Webpage video content via Xbmc
Hi guys,

I have recently signed up for the following website which is a legal premiership football site.

http://www.premierleaguepass.com/plp/

I have my xbmc media pc (actually openelec) connected to my TV for all my movies etc and I'd like to be able to watch games streamed from this website via xbmc to my tv. Is this possible? I thought it would be quite straightforward but so far I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
Everything is possible with XBMC, but some areas are more challenging for non coders.

This page stopper "Sadly, PremierLeaguePass is only available in New Zealand." pretty well precludes others from trying to help out. I presume that you would need someway to enter a name/password before you would stream, so a standard .strm is not readily available as a solution. Note there is quite a few 3rd party apps that are set-up for what you want, but not the site you want... If you could interest one of these programmers in your issue or get lucky with something like a chrome cast plugin, life would be simpler.
The streams will probably be secured with a dynamic token, if not you could use rtmpdumphelper to get the stream parameters, assuming it's not an hls stream, and then construct a strm file to open in XBMC.
Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Webpage video content via Xbmc0