Some files play in slow-motion
I'm running XBMC on Windows 7 Pro and some of my movies play in slow-motion. I've downloaded the latest codecs (K-Lite Mega Codec pack) which makes no difference. The problem movies share the same codecs and audio as other movies that work normally. I'm not sure what else to try...
Maybe make sure the audio settings are set up correctly? Sometimes if I go int my audio settings and change it to say, analog, playback slows down. It's worth a try. Good luck
If the sound also stutters with the video, its propably because of the codecs / audio settings. I havent delved too deep into this issue, but it was fixed for me when I switched off some codecs in settings.. Mainly TRUE HD. I think it's something to do with receiver not supporting them.. or similar.. Anyway, that fixed my stuttering.
I've made some changes to the audio settings without any luck. There is actually no audio during playback, they're just playing really slowly, almost frame by frame. If I play them via Media Player Classic, they play fine with no problems, so it's definitely a XBMC problem.
Codec packs are useless for XBMC, as it doesn't use external codecs.
Most likely your audio settings are configured incorrectly. Check the sticky thread in the Windows subforum where I have moved this to.
As a side note: large10bit Anime can act this way (no hardware decoding).
Fixed! it was definitely audio that was causing it. After reading and applying the suggestions in the sticky it worked perfectly.

Thanks guys...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some files play in slow-motion0