Where do I put the files for Karaoke?
I have a friend that wants me to setup Karaoke on her XBMC (Froto 12.2). I found where to enable Karaoke but I don't have a clue where to put the files or how to start Karaoke running. I have read and re-read the WIKI but it just tells you what files it supports and how to turn it on, but I can't find anything that tells me how to make it work. She has mp3 files with .cdg files with the same name, I copied them to her music folder on the hard drive and enabled karaoke, now what?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I searched the forum and got one hit and there was no answer to the question..

Thanks
I just figured it all out. So I added a new location pointed at the folder with all of the mp3 and cdg files, then scanned them into the music library. Then I created a new smart playlist that looks for karaoke in the file. Once that was all done, you just go to your music menu, right arrow and select playlists, click on the new Karaoke playlist and it shows all of the karaoke songs only, the just hit play. Works great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do I put the files for Karaoke?0