extract resolution 720p/1080p from mymovies.db
hi all, i am looking at extracting a list of movies that are at a resolution of 720p, i can obviously see this information in xbmc when using xbmc skin aeon nox, is there any way i can easily extract this information as a list, preferably csv. i was thinking about querying the sqlite db mymovies but i cannot find the right section to extract the information from, anybody got any suggestions as to how to achieve this?.

thanks.
Texture Cache Maintenance

Code:
./texturecache.py query movies "streamdetails.video.height >= 720 and streamdetails.video.height < 1080" | sed "s/.*: \[\(.*\)\].*\"\(.*\)\"/\\2, \\1/" | sort -k1n

will give you a list of movies with 720 or greater (but not 1080) height, as long as XBMC has populated streamdetails for your movies.

The sed command reformats the output, and then sorts the list by height - if you're using Windows, maybe you can figure out a similar solution...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Awesome! I'm going to give this a whirl later, thanks a lot for replying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
extract resolution 720p/1080p from mymovies.db0