• 14(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
yup. sometime this week/weekend. rebasing on the monthly alphas was a PITA. it'll be nice to have a stable base to develop off of
looking forward to it! Big Grin
XBMScript - Easy installation for Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (9.04)
Installing XBMC on Ubuntu can't get easier than this!
Before posting error/feature questions regarding XBMScript, read THIS
Run as root. Don't be a pussy
Helix 14 race begins!
Oh brilliant garbear, so looking forward!
Nice to hear that ?
Waiting for it patiently, since RCB (or all launcher addons to be precise) without retroplayer has a annoying refreshing bug no body of the team seems to care, I am hoping, that it won't happen with the retroplayer builds than.
In for Helix? Smile
So, what would be my best bet for building on an arm board,like the Pi or my Beagleblack? Not enough space to do an openelec build, and xbmc errors invoking a GL error on the modified LibDVDcore. Can that be fixed if I wrangle an error log or is it not in the cards at the moment?
(2014-05-07, 16:50)zag Wrote: In for Helix? Smile

I thought that this would be in v15 if possible and that Heimdall would b v14? not that I am against to both making it to v14
So I might be bogged down until wednesday with a project for work. Hopefully I'll find time this weekend to rebase on Gotham final, if not then sometime next week for sure.

And guess what a retroplayer based on xbmc 13.0 means? some openelec 4.0 + retroplayer goodness Wink
(2014-05-09, 21:32)garbear Wrote: So I might be bogged down until wednesday with a project for work. Hopefully I'll find time this weekend to rebase on Gotham final, if not then sometime next week for sure.

And guess what a retroplayer based on xbmc 13.0 means? some openelec 4.0 + retroplayer goodness Wink

Cant wait for the openelec build. Thanks again!
(2014-05-09, 21:28)bry- Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 16:50)zag Wrote: In for Helix? Smile

I thought that this would be in v15 if possible and that Heimdall would b v14? not that I am against to both making it to v14
That would be great!
I rebased retroplayer on Gotham_r2. This means that retroplayer is now a patch on top of gotham, so openelec 4.0 should be easy and your userdata folder is portable between gotham and retroplayer.

This milestone contains a shiny new feature - a generic Game API for xbmc. In an effort to encapsulate libretro-specific code, xbmc's libretro interface has now been pushed into an add-on that can be loaded in xbmc. The add-on is basically a compatibility layer, so all emulators implementing the libretro API can be used with the Game API as well.

Although the xbmc code is finished, the python script I used to generate the addons needs to be updated still. So we have a retroplayer but no emulators. When I get a chance I'll finish up the build script, but I'm not sure when that'll be. The python scripts are at https://github.com/garbear/repository.libretro if anyone wants to help with that.

If you want to help hack on retroplayer, make sure you checkout the retroplayer-13 branch at https://github.com/garbear/xbmc/tree/retroplayer-13
Thanks garbear, sounds positive, I wish I understood what that meant! Wink So test builds will be out after the python scripts are done, is that right?
What work needs doing with the python scripts?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16