• 65(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
Which is the latest build available, running on a Rpi B (not 2)?
Sligthly OT:
Quote:We also get a game library, but our game scraper to fill the library isn't finished yet. Much progress has been made on that as well. Good things to look forward too.

Could you provide some Informations about that? Will that allow me to scrape and launch also other games (e.g. steam, gog, old cd stuff) and is there actual code work allready done or is it in planing stage? The reason I am asking is, my girlfriend and me were considering doing our own launcher plugin, because right now, frankly the situation is a bit of a mess, with rcb being rather broken, and AL which simply doesn' t fit for us. However, if there is allready stuff in progress, it is probably pointless to start a new project which will be rendered obsolete in the near future. (Thing is, while we are rather good with java, python we just started to learn, let alone developing stuff for kodi, so this was merely meant for educational purpose anyway. However we have other non game related ideas, so we might start with that then)
(2016-02-16, 17:26)garbear Wrote: The original iMON fix dates back to 2012 with PR 1111. There's a lot of information in that thread (and possibly in closed iMON issues too). The original solution was to disable all joysticks, so hopefully we can do better.

With an iMON I could fix this directly, but it might also be the case that I can find the bug with a detailed report of the problem and a debug log.

EDIT: Their ham-fisted approach might still work, try disabling joysticks by removing peripheral.addon (I don't think this can be done in the GUI anymore)

Is there more logging that I can produce that could help?

I guess the only problem with disabling the joysticks is that I would no longer be able to use joysticks Smile
Is there a wiki or some other source which lists which versions of the master projects the test builds comprise. Specifically which version of Openelec and Kodi master are the RetroPlayer Test builds based on. Am I correct in assuming Openelec 5.x and Kodi 15.x?
Or you could read the filename
RetroPlayer releases: https://github.com/garbear/xbmc/releases

Donations: eigendude.eth
So the 6.0 in the file name refers to the OpenELEC version.
i.e. OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.0-retroplayer-20160206201108-r21810-gf1a92a5 = OpenELEC 6.0 and then implies Kodi 15.2

The only reason I ask is some other test builds will upgrade Kodi for example.
Hi guys, an ETA for upgrading Retroplayer on Openelec 6.0.2?
And for Raspberry Pi3?
(2016-03-03, 21:46)lollo78 Wrote: Hi guys, an ETA for upgrading Retroplayer on Openelec 6.0.2?
And for Raspberry Pi3?

I'll rebase shortly and have a build up in a couple hours
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
New builds posted.

For RPi3 support use the RPi2 build.

Not much changed in terms of retroplayer, just rebasing on latest openelec-6.0 branch
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2016-03-04, 12:59)lrusak Wrote: New builds posted.

Not much changed in terms of retroplayer, just rebasing on latest openelec-6.0 branch

thanks

is it possible to get a version for the raspberry pi B
I don't think pi 1 has enough power
(2016-03-04, 12:59)lrusak Wrote: New builds posted.

Thank you!
RPi3+ LE v9.0 (+ HDHomeRun ATSC tuner, Tvh, Comskip, zap2epg)

A95X LE v8.2 (kszaq)
Finally got some time to test your latest build and I'm surprised how good it works now. I was able to test some snes games and they work without issues.
I have some suggestions tho:
- if zip contains only one rom file it should not open zip as folder but start the game automatically (if possible)
- I know save does not work yet but I'm interested if it will be possible to use different emulator for same save state or every emu has its own save state? I've read that they should be compatible but...
First I want to say thank you for all the hard work that is being done. I am well aware there a lot more to do but even what has been done so far is amazing.

The problem I am having is a small one and not sure if it is bug, a setting I can't find, or the way it is supposed to work. When I try to exit a movie or a show it dose not pause but it dose when I am playing games. I have tried both B and guide button. The B button go's back to moves or shows menu while the guide button go's to the main menu. Anyways it is a small thing but drives me crazy. Let me know if there is any other information needed.

System Info:
Windows 8.1
Kodi 15.2 Git:20160131-22f36d8
Xbox 360 controller
iirc that's how it's works on the official kodi as well , I have it running on my win 10 box so will tray a comparison later
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16