• 87(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
Add the folder where your games are in.
(2016-11-04, 11:49)cati1985ro Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 21:59)Solo0815 Wrote: @cati1985ro:
Switch to "Estuary", go to "Games" and "Add Source". Then you should be able to play a game.

what source to add?

the source folder where your roms are located.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Well, since xbox 360 controller doesnt work on latest retroplayer windows build, tried beta 5 and they started to work again.
I'm uploading beta 5 builds for windows and osx in a few hours
Has anyone tested these builds on a Minix Neo U1 (Amlogic S905)?
I installed the latest LibreElec build and cannot get any of the emulators to install. It keeps telling me "dependency on game.libretro version 1.0.0 not met". How do I update the game.libretro version?
blah, nevermind Wink delete this.
how to put information on games or to received from internet?
(2016-11-08, 19:46)vali Wrote: how to put information on games or to received from internet?

This functionality doesn't exist yet
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
New builds uploaded for Windows and OSX. Added is a "Fix skipping" button in the controller dialog for fixing the skipping of buttons due to accelerometers and PS4 triggers. It opens a dialog and captures button/axis presses, and these buttons/axes are ignored in the mapping process.

Resulting Windows PS4 button map once buttons are safely ignored: Wireless_Controller_v054C_p09CC_14b_1h_6a.xml

Also added is a dialog if a button is pressed on a controller with no button map:

(2016-11-05, 23:09)Copeyboy Wrote: I installed the latest LibreElec build and cannot get any of the emulators to install. It keeps telling me "dependency on game.libretro version 1.0.0 not met". How do I update the game.libretro version?

Same here.
System is Generic X86-64
Fresh Install from latest libreelec stable, upgraded to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-devel-20161102002954-r24375-g592a370.tar
(2016-09-21, 13:21)Canuma Wrote: I made a strange observation upgrading from stock Jarvis build (Windows 7 64): No Joypad was detected (I have a 360 wireless). I then tried with an empty kodi profile, now joypad support was working (I tried Alpha 3 and a1rwulfs Beta 2). I tracked it down to addons.db. Whenever i had a previous addon db, joypad was no longer working. (I tried db versions 19 and 20).
For now i will probably start with a fresh addon db, but i am curious what causes that (didn't find any suspicous entries in the log, had just a quick look though)

On another Machine, which I set up based on libreelec, I was able to reproduce that behaviour. logfile (it is rather big, seems that libreleec just appends logfiles now?)
As soon as I deleted all addons.db files, Joypad got recognized. (Other Controller this time, same behaviour)
However, since I doubt, that everyone made a fresh install, I wonder what went wrong here? Otherwise, that should have allready been discovered?
Support for Commodore 64 in future?
(2016-11-13, 12:13)vali Wrote: Support for Commodore 64 in future?

When there is a usable libretro core for it then sure.
I was looking for this:

"RetroPlayer 17alpha1 pre-release 2016-05-09 (fa29d13...4110b5a)

CHANGELOG
Added Savestate Manager
"

but i can't see what this is exactly. (¿no screenshots?) so I write what I'm expecting:

Some type of save-state manager with screenshots (like ePSXe or NES Mini: you do a save state, you have a screenshot that will be in a menú).

For example: In a game, click in contextual menu "Saved states" that will show a list with all the saved states of this game that I can launch or delete. With screenshots that can be background art or miniature (like box-art), but background art (with some blur) will be awesome because when you launch the saved state it will be like the background comes "alive" (but I supose that this can be configurable: use the screenshot as background image or as box art in small square)

I don't know if this is RetroPlayer work (the save state manger yes, but ¿can it automatically take screenshots in save state? ¿or is libretro work? ¿can you launch a save state? ¿can you set the current save state slot in a value so if I now execute "save state" it use the same slot that the launched save state has?), but I ask Big Grin
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16