[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon
(2016-08-03, 03:44)ZaPHoN Wrote: There is nothing normal about it. It was deliberate and RT is aware of the actions of Akamai.net. For there to be a looped recording on a live stream, it's no accident.Now the stream is dead entirely. Watching the stream through the website still works perfect though. Expect more interruptions like this simply because of the nature of the news in the face of all the garbage we are fed through mainstream news like CBC.

Cogeco for example refuses to carry RT news which is why I cut the cord six years ago. I was tricked into getting Cogeco back then because they swore they carried Russia Today. When I made a fuss about it they said it would cost $6.00/month for that channel then they changed their mind and said the news station is not aligned with Cogeco's "Service Values"

WTF? You need to lay off the crack pipe. RT has been just about the most stable stream that I have in any add-on. RT themselves changed the way in which streams are presented to allow more formats - that is what broke the addon. There is absolutely nothing covert about what is going on. If you don't know, don't conjecture - you just make yourself look like an absolute idiot.

I will have a fix for this in the next couple of days, it's simple and normal. I'm on vacation and have better things to do at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon - by learningit - 2016-08-03, 03:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon2