Win TV logo's not showing up?
I had them working when in eden with aeon nox, then moved to frodo and the newest version of aeon nox (8 days ago). I did in fact find the option where you can select "name, logo, single logo, and more other options i don't remember while at work".

I selected logo yet the title names still appear? There are a few times for about a nanosecond when selecting the show where you would see season folders and then BACK to the main tv show screen where I can see that the logo would appear but it still has just the title names?

It is probably pilot error but maybe a bug?....so what I am doing wrong? Or what other information do I need to provide to help you help me?

Thank you
If you're new to Frodo, then that would explain it. Artwork Downloader must be run fully in order to add artwork to the library. Also, if you have artwork locally(inside the tv show folders, for example) you must select 'use local artwork' in the Artwork Downloader settings, and then run AD.
O......DUH.......

I will have to try it tomorrow but thank you for explaining. If you hear nothing from me then problem solved, and thank you for the assistance....

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV logo's not showing up?0